MARCH MOMMIES - 25 days then it's our month!!

Ahhh I'm soo excited!! Can't beleive it's almost our month :)

Still doesn't seem real tho lol

I've pretty much got eveythin we need, just waitin on the baby now ;-) she's due on the 9th x

Its only 27 days till march! There is only 28 days this month :happydance:

Its ok to have baby brain! :haha: xx

Im not nervous. Just ready. Im so over school and ready to start my life as a Mommy. I have been waiting longer than the past 8 months for this, I have been waiting for years. I too hope Feb flies by and cannot wait to have my son in my arms. Im not even scared of labor anymore. BRING IT ON!

I'm terrified. It's getting sooooooooooooo close. I'm due 19th March I thinkI'm in denial really. I have no clue what to expect with this beingmy first... the first thing to worry about is willI know i'm in labour

My fella and I dont live together so he's 45 mins away by car andI worry about dragging him over here in the middle of the night maybe if it's not time you know .. it's daft x

I have the same problem! We live 30mins drive apart, he doesn't drive nor any of his family...He recently moved in here but my moms a moody bum and kicked him out so hes back being 30mins away...Trying to sort my own place quickly so he's here!!

i feel like i am forgetting something big :/ it really doesn't feel like i have got everything lol

i still need
baby bath, sheets, sleeping bag, night clothes.
meh well i have a cot, love and boobs so its should be all right lol

Just hope LO doesn't arrive on someone's birthday(mainly mine) there is 6 of us .. :)

I can't believe that its only a few weeks and its my due date!!! I feel fed up and uncomfortable at the minute but at the same time im scared but really excited too! I keep thinking im forgetting something though I can't think what, I seem to have everything I need but there's still something nagging me . . . hmm, maybe its the washing I have to do or something lol :)

I can't believe that its only a few weeks and its my due date!!! I feel fed up and uncomfortable at the minute but at the same time im scared but really excited too! I keep thinking im forgetting something though I can't think what, I seem to have everything I need but there's still something nagging me . . . hmm, maybe its the washing I have to do or something lol :)

I've been really uncomfortable lately...Also really can't get used to the feeling of something moving in my lady bits :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->