Massage during TWW?

mrs unicorn

Reaction score
My mum and I have an aromatherapy full body massage booked for in a few weeks time. I've just noticed I'll be 9 DPO at the time, does anyone know if it's OK to go ahead and have it if I could possibly be pregnant? I'm thinking 9 DPO is too early to do a hpt and trust it, my bfp was at 11 DPO previously. I had a MMC a few months back so I'm naturally cautious of everything now! Just wondering if I'm flapping about nothing or should I switch to a different treatment?

I had a full body massage when I was 4/5 weeks pregnant with my first son which didn't cause any issues, I experienced a healthy 9 months. Obviously there are precautions for pregnant women but my personal opinion is that it should be fine. If it puts your mind at ease, maybe tell them that there is a possibility that you could be pregnant and they can advise or amend the treatment to suit.

Thanks for your reply. I've been trying to find out exactly what it is about the massage that could be harmful but can't find anything! I'll probably have it. It's gets stressful flapping about being pregnant, then depressing when you're not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->