Massive toy clearout-Fisherprice/ELC-inflatable sit up ring *more added 4th June

yeah keeping everything crossed for you :( have you contacted admin?

yeah keeping everything crossed for you :( have you contacted admin?

One of the ladies has. Not sure theres anything they can do though. We shouldn't have gifted. But the OP has so many posts, its hard to believe she'd rip us off so personally speaking, I had no reason not to trust her.

Hi
Still haven't received toys yet, could you please confirm whether they have been posted yet, thanks.

bumping up, id also like to know if mine have been posted? If not id like a refund please!

I second the above two posts. I think I speak on behalf of the other ladies when I say that we don't mind waiting, as long as we've heard from you that they're on the way.

Otherwise yes, refund please. As mums of young children, I'm sure you know we can't go throwing money away.

Thanks.

Please could I have a refund, I have received no toys and no contact after numerous posts and messages.

Just to let you know, I think this is the same person I bought a toy off months ago and never received it/heard anything so had to put in a paypal dispute & got the money back.. was only a fiver but still, I'm a single mother so every penny helps... still never had a message to say why or anything. Put in a paypal dispute. x

I bought the inflabable sit up ring about 4 weeks ago now and i recieved it within a few days of paying. Hope you's get things sorted. :)

I've still not got mine. Shes not replied to my facebook message either. Guess shes choosy about who she rips off. Don't know what else to do.

I've still not got mine. Shes not replied to my facebook message either. Guess shes choosy about who she rips off. Don't know what else to do.

Did u gift your paypal?x

Yep! Thought she could be trusted, being a long term member. Won't be gifting again, thats for sure. So pissed off.

Yeah i no, makes you think you cant trust anyone doesnt it. Theres not much else you can do i dont think, have u tried sending her another msg>? Or another women on here suggested trying to find her phone number on an online phone book and callung her, but i think that could be tricky?

with the internet now and you'll have her address because of paypal so should help xx

wow thats terrible :( There must be something you can do surely.

address and police thats about it but its gifted so hard to fight cause she could say it was just a present or money u owed her but this thread or any mail can be used against her but talk to admin they might be able to offer sme help/advice

Police.. that might not be a bad idea. It IS theft, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->