Masturbation after an episiotomy

AshLMT

Reaction score
I'm 1 week pp and never thought my sexual desire would come back so quickly but I'm climbing up the walls right now! Every time OH barely touches me, I'm ready to jump all over him! Lol I had an episiotomy during labor and I know I need to wait to dtd but what about masturbation? How soon can I start with just clitoral stimulation?

Woah,I could hardly stay awake 1 week pp never mind that lol but clitoral stimulation I don't see why you couldnt.

I'm 1 week pp and never thought my sexual desire would come back so quickly but I'm climbing up the walls right now! Every time OH barely touches me, I'm ready to jump all over him! Lol I had an episiotomy during labor and I know I need to wait to dtd but what about masturbation? How soon can I start with just clitoral stimulation?

I know exactly how you feel, I thought DTD would be the last thing I would feel like doing but it's like the beginning of our relationship all over again. Unfortunately due to tearing in 3 places during delivery (a 9lb baby will do that) the mind and body is willing but 2 weeks pp its most certainly not able just yet. We're taking the time to appreciate how nice it is to have a cuddle and are stuck making out like teenage babysitters!

I'm not sure about masturbation, I think if you take it slow and listen to your body then give it a go.

Masturbation should be ok, just nothing inside yet. Hope it works out for ya!

I know what you mean I was the same!!!

I left it till about 4 weeks.

thank you guys for your responses!! :) I really wasn't expecting to be feeling this kind of "normal" so soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->