MAT B1 form UK ladies

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Anyone know the best way to get hold of
This? I need to give it to my employer and was not given one at any of my appointments. Don't see a midwife or anyone now until 34 weeks which will be too late! Xx

My GP photocopied the printout from my 20 week scan and are doing the form for me, x

My midwife told me to send her a message when I wanted mine and she'd leave it at dr's surgery for me to pick up.

Thanku.. I think I'll call my surgery Monday and see if they can leave a note for the midwife who does clinics there to write me one xx

My midwife wouldn't give me my MATB1 until I was 26 weeks, and I had rang her several times trying to get it as my employer kept asking, But as your over that I'm sure if you just ask you can get it.

I got mine at 20 weeks by my midwife, I think you can get one from your doctor though

My GP gave it to me with no problem. My surgery does not have midwifes as its very small, but as ive seen them to confirm pregnancy, i just called reception and they left
Message for doctor and i collected its next day, was about 28 weeks at that point

My midwife said I've got to text her when I hit 20 weeks and she'll leave it at the reception of my Drs surgery for me :flower:

I've never been able to call or text a midwife direct always have to call antenatal office at the hospital with any queries, hopefully I'll
Get some luck calling the doctors reception x

My MW said that in our Trust they won't give it to you before 21 weeks, but all I then had to do was ring the surgery and ask for the MW team to get it done and I could pick it up - so that's what I did :)

Just find out from what point in pregnancy your Trust will issue it and see if your GP surgery/MW unit offer that same service.

I got mine at the hospital at my 20week scan but I wouldnt worry too much, your employer will only need it when they come to process the wages in which you first claim your smp so as long as you give it them before you leave it should be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->