Maternity Clothes

Oh I'm glad zara do maternity clothes - i was wondering where on earth I was going to get trousers from to fit me (next extra long are usually just a bit too short).

For those that aren't QUITE as tall as me, Next (and New look) do have longer length trousers (next 33, new look 34 inch inside leg) - think I'm a 35 but Zara are usually ok.

Thanks for the tip!

hi girls...:D:D

asos (online) have some great maternity clothes and also just brought out kids clothes to couldnt resist having a wee look even though trying not to buy anything for baby till my scan nxt week but there is no harm looking ...:L:L:L

Appart from Zara, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and New Look do you lady's know any other shops that have a maternity range? I am not very good at buying clothes online and always end up with things I don't like, I much prefer to go to an actual shop.

I've had a look in the ones I have mentioned and apart from some work trousers and a top from Zara I can't find anything else I like. I am mainly looking for jeans at the mo as mine are just way too tight!

Thanks girls x

Just bought some nice tops from peacocks! a tinkerbell one and a betty boop one :D

haha this thread was making me giggle.

you long legged ladies are so lucky. i'm 5ft tall and am wondering where I am going to find petite maternity clothing.

I wish i could fit into Zara length trouser coz they are lush.

good tips thought, didnt realise topshop did maternity, and then when i looked online they actually do baby clothes too. who knew!

:)

New Look seems to have a lot more in the store than online.

Also ladies, Holly Willoughby has a GORGEOUS maternity line out for Littlewoods. They range from around £25 to £50. There is only around 10 items so far but the extra long cardy looks gorgeous. And Holly is fab :)

H&M do really good kiddies clothes too btw! Although i did come accross the funniest babygrow online the other day ... haha hilarious - i want it!!
https://www.babywit.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/ARF140i.jpg

H&M do maternity as well (think that's been mentioned already but...)

Next do petite maternity clothes, and mothercare do short length.

Also, randomly, even George at Asda have jumped on the maternity clothes band wagon, not sure about Tesco or Sainsburys, I've only seen the asda ones online.

Oh and Fairy1984, one of my friends is 5ft 2 and buys Zara trousers and gets them taken up - not sure if they do it in store or she does it somewhere else. They seem to take quite well to it, and still look fab. Might cost you a couple of extra £ but if you find the perfect thing in there, might be worth thinking about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->