Maternity Jeans

Mummy2b2

Reaction score
Hey so im 19 weeks pregnant with my 3rd pregnancy, 2nd baby. Just a fun question to see when people had to start wearing maternity jeans.. I cant remember when it was last time, but think im about to have to get them as my normal jeans are starting to feel snug round my waist. I had got down a jean size shortly before i got pregnant, so ive just been wearing the bigger size again but think its time now. What about everyone else..? :)

About 15 weeks my others are not comfortable x

I had to switch at 12 weeks, but I'm a bigger size anyway. I bought a couple pairs from Motherhood that I love.

I didn't need them for well into my second trimester with my first but can't remember exact weeks now lol my second was about 12 weeks and this one everything was uncomfortable at 8 weeks lol

I think around 10 weeks for me for this one. I was pretty bloated!

I'm 14 weeks and my midwife told me to buy some already. :blush:
My current jeans do still fit, but according to her they are too tight around my waist. So I am currently living in yoga pants until I can go buy maternity ones.

never needed them with my first 2, had a high small bump.
with this one I've needed for the last 2 3 weeks but haven't brought any, going to get pregnancy bands instead, don't see the point in spending £15 £20 for one pair when you can get the bands for a tenner in mothercare for a pack 2 and where them with any jeans

I hung up my normal jeans at 8 weeks. That said I was massively bloated!

About 11/12 weeks with this one. I used a belly band most of the time with DD

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and can still wear some of my jeans/pants if I use a belly belt, but it looks ridiculous. I switched to wearing low-rise skirts around 12 weeks. I do have one pair of jeans from when I was heavier that I can still wear as they're a size bigger and low rise. Finally broke down and bought a bunch of maternity tops this week. It's nice to be comfy again. At this point, I think I'm just going to wear skirts the rest of the pregnancy; none of the maternity jeans are cut right for me.

1st pregnancy I stayed in my regular jeans but they were unbuttoned :haha: 2nd and 3rd about 10-12 weeks!

So i switched to maternity around 12/13 weeks for work clothes and stuck it out with my fat jeans til about 17/18 weeks, and they fit then, except when i sat down i consiously needed to make sure they were below my bump or i could feel them pressing uterus

I have just been wearing leggings.. I ordered some jeans and really don't like them v unflattering fit on the legs. Plan on buying some skinny fit mat jeans! I haven't tried normal jeans for ages but pretty sure they wouldn't fit now if I did! X

I wasn't in maternity jeans with my first until almost 20 weeks but with this one, I was living in maxi dresses around 11 weeks. I finally caved an bought maternity pants around 14 weeks.

I bought some at 23 weeks and can't believe I waited so long! With my first pregnancy I got by with a hair tie on the button and yoga pants. Motherhood had some nice fitting pairs, I think a couple of the pants I nought were Jessica Simpson brand, which have nice back pockets.. I found many maternity pants looked terrible from behind! :blush:

I waited until 19 weeks. I was bound and determined to not switch for as long as possible, but at 19 weeks, on the 4th of July, I was so uncomfortable in regular pants that I just sat there and cried. I was at my in-law's cabin and hadn't brought any to change into, so I was stuck. I should've switched earlier rather than putting myself through that unnecessary discomfort.

Today at 15 weeks. It's been too friggin hot here to wear pants since pretty much when I found out I was pregnant in June. I've been living in sun dresses all summer long. Today was the first almost cool day and I discovered my old jeans no longer fit, so maternity jeans it was! I imagine had I tried to wear pants prior to today I would have needed to dig out the maternity jeans around 10-12 weeks. I'm also measuring a month ahead for some unknown reason

I'm 19 weeks now, I haven't switched to maternity clothes yet, but that time is fast approaching. I can still wear my jeans as long as i don't button them lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->