Maternity shorts that are actually CUTE!!

babylove719

New Mommy to a baby girl!
Reaction score
Hi Gals,

Just thought I'd share for anyone who was in the same position as me. I live in Florida so I've been searching for some maternity shorts for a while. The ones I found in the Maternity stores and the Maternity sections of Target and Old Navy were just so matronly looking. I'm 26 and have very thin legs and I'm not very tall. I'm just not used to wearing longer baggier shorts, they make my legs look really short and strange and thats how the maternity ones seemed to fit.

So anyway of all places I found perfect shorts in WALMART! in the "junior" section where they sell their "OP" brand. They have several varieties of shorts with stretchy elastic waist bands in Khaki, black, brown, and army green colors.

I got them a few sizes bigger than my normal pre-preg size for comfort and growing room and they didn't look too big, they fit really nicely! I'll just wear the elastic band under my belly.

These are the ones I purchased and there are more styles! only $12 too!!
Walmart also has some nice summery tops that are loose with the elastic band at the hips, perfect for a growing belly. I love them! SO cheap!
Hope this helps someone else searching!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Op-Juniors-Side-Pocket-Cargo-Shorts/15863071
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Op-Juniors-Smocked-Waist-Shorts/15863036

Those are adorable. :) I love walmart lol I got some capris from there last weekend that are very similar to that! :)

Super cute! You know another place that has cute maternity clothes? Burlington coat factory- They have really cute jeans, shorts and tops :) Also Ross :)

ooo thanks for the info (the other commenters too). I hate shopping for maternity clothes. Like you mentioned, why does everything have to be so matronly? And oh so expensive! Motherhood maternity has limited choices, and is super expensive. I am hoping I can get some cute tops that have enough space, but are not maternity from other places.

Any idea where I can find camis that are not maternity, but have enough room?

Not sure what kind of camis you like but I actually bought a few at Kohls in the women's section. They have the elastic bra built in also so I like them for sleeping and wearing around the house. They have PLENTY of belly room and I even got smalls! They had both plain basic cotton ones and ones with lace trim on top and bottom. I think they'll be plenty roomy for most of my pregnancy for wearing around the house and or under other clothes...

Walmart.com actually has very cute clothes, so I'm not surprised!

LOL I too live in Florida and bought those exact same shorts a few weeks ago! They are very comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->