maxi cosi cabriofix

L

Luhweez

does anyone else have this carseat? what age is it supposed to last to?

i have it its supposed to last till 1 year, its the 3rd car seat iv had its the best one iv had and its bigger too charlies head was about touching the top of the others but this one hes got plenty of room, its narrow tho so it could get a bit squished!

Its approx age - Baby can use this carseat until he/she is 13kg

For babies from birth to approx. 15 months up to 13kg

I them bought the next carseat which could be used from birth :dohh: lol

I've just replaced our cabriofix with a maxi cosi tobi as Bella was far too tall for the cabrio, her shoulders were way too far above the shoulder straps so we were advised to switch. Its all done by weight and whether they can sit up unaided without wobbling or flopping forwards.

As long as they aren't under weight for the carseat! If they are under weight its dangerous.

maxi cosi tobi is from min of 9kg (19lb) - the seats safety is based on weight not lenght.

Oie all this talk about care seat lol Thank you for reminding me I need to get a stage 2 one soon lol

We got the Maxi Cosi priori. They say its from 9kg's, but if you read the pamphlet, they also say 9 months! My boy has only just turned 6 months, but already ways 9kg's and is too big for his first car seat. We were really worried about putting him into a forward facing car seat when he is younger than the recommended age, but had no choice really. He sits absolutely fine in it and doesn't flop around at all, the only concern is if we are in an accident, his neck will get hurt.

My SIL recommended it to us as she had one for her daughter which got passed onto her son. He is now 3 years old and still using it. The material where he kicks it is a bit worn, but otherwise its still perfect.

Thing I love about it is that it just fits so perfectly into the car.

Ratty, we also bought the Maxi Cosi Priori for Erica, and I thought it went all the way from 5lbs if it is facing backwards.. Erica is 16lbs, and will be 8 months in a couple of days, and we put her in it. :shrug:

I believe infant seats all range depending on the weight. We had a Graco one, and it went up to 22lbs, but I wanted Erica in something that was more stable and the convertible seats facing backwards seem much more secure and safe. She likes it so much better as well!

As long as they aren't under weight for the carseat! If they are under weight its dangerous.

maxi cosi tobi is from min of 9kg (19lb) - the seats safety is based on weight not lenght.

We were advised in mothercare to switch seats as her head is over the top of the cabriofix. She looked far too big but now sits really well in the tobi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->