Maxi price tag on the Chameleon

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
I've been looking online for the Maxi Cosi Chameleon and from what i've found so far it's extortinate. Is this right, £800? That's brand new obviously, but still £800!! Our first car didn't cost that!! I think it's a lovely pram and because i'm so small would suit me perfectly but i can't afford that. My original choice was silver cross, either the 3D pram system or the Ventura, at about £350, so this is looking more likely now.
Does anybody have the Maxi Cosi and what do you get for £800?

https://bd.lilypie.com/IJibp1.png

Hi
It is expensive for what it is but they are lovely prams, for that money you get carrycot, seat unit, shopping basket,base fabric/you may have to buy other fabrics unless its stated, chassis, raincover. I was thinking of having one again but way out my budget my parents just brought me the ziko herbie out mamas and papas its gorgoues and halp price at the mo. xx

I am going to sell mine as moving on to a stroller.

It is a fashionable pram and I think this is why it sells.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I personally dont recommend the Silver Cross 3D pram system - it has reveived alot of bad reviews. The carrycot bit is too small & you will find that most people who have the 3D say that their baby outgrew the carrycot within a few months, then having to face their young baby forwards. My chassis twisted (a common fault) - flimsy. When attaching the Ventura car seat, its very top heavy, especially when reaches 4-5 months old.

Also, check that the Ventura car seat actually fits in your car (seat belt is long enough). We have a Golf & there was hardly any slack in the seat belt, which made it hard to slide the belt through the "blue guiders". Also, you have to take the hood off before installing in the car, which was a pain.

There are far better travel systems out there than the 3D, cheaper than the Bugaboo Chameleon.

I am expecting my 2nd baby & this time I am going to look at Nurse Hello & Bebe Confort Loola travel systems. I am after a reversable seat unit.

It's a Bugaboo Cameleon, not maxi-Cosi hun...I have it! :thumbup:

You can have adaptors to fit a Maxi-Cosi cabriofix car seat to the frame.

I'm actually selling mine if you're interested but it doesn't come with the carrycot fabric or Maxi-Cosi car seat/adaptors.

Mine is all Denim (Ltd Ed 007 which Bugaboo have discontinued so are becoming more sought after).

I bought it two weeks ago but I now need a more lightweight stroller as my LO is a big baby.

If you're interested...PM me hun xxxx

I just got the Bugaboo Denim Cameleon brand new from Lullaby's online cost £754, had I bought it instore would have cost £1000-ish!

For that I got.....

Chassis
Carrycot
Pram Seat
Maxi Cosi Car Seat and Base
Adaptors
Raincover
Cup Holder
Spare Red Covers

A great deal in my opinion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online