May 1st due date buddy

18NPregnant

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Hi i am due may 1st and i was looking for a due date buddy. if anybody is interested message me back

Hi!

I'm due 1st of May as well and haven't got a bump buddy yet. Would love to be yours! How have you been doing so far? XX

i was feeling alittle sick but it seems to have gone away for the most part thankfully. my energy seems to be coming off but my boobs still come and go with pain and its not nice. hehe. i am looking forward to my first ultrasound next week. i dont quite have a belly that i can tell. i had a little bit of weight before i got pregnant so i am having a hard time seeing if it is my weight or a bump starting.

how about you how are you??

my due date is saying may 1st but may change at my first scan who knows i hope not unless it comes sooner hehe

Mine is not 1st of May for sure either. That's how I counted it would be but then the midwife said it might be already 27th of April. Will see later on. I've had really horrible nausea but there are some days when I feel better now. And I haven't got any bump yet either. My scan is already this Friday.. Can't wait!!! We can keep on chatting with PM.s if you'd like. :)

I sent you a PM, you should find it up on the right side of your page where it says your name and how many unread messages there are. And then you can just reply to me on that message. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->