May 2009 Testing Dates

hey can you put me down for testing tomorrow af never showed up i tested too early! hahahahaa now i am waiting for tests to turn up in the post!
so fingers crossed tomorrow tests will arrive and i can pee pee pee x x x x x x

HI everyone, Sorry to join so late, but can you add me on the 23rd of May...Thank you! Only 6 more days to go....SO difficult not to test early!
Good luck to everyone!

if you can im testing tomorrow :) it the :witch: doesnt get me today so far no sign of her :)

The :witch: got me so i am out now and joining the June testers!

:dust: to all!

woohooo theres 3 of us testing on the 25th so far (that i noticed)....maybe it will be a lucky day!!!:happydance:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Actually more than that! Go to the first page of this thread: there are 5 including you, plus Minty, plus me - so AT LEAST 7! :happydance:

Let's go for 7 out of 7 BFPs :hugs:

30% is GOOD!

I am on day 28... but I believe that I ovulated VERY late (i.e. early last week) this month... (at least according to the Ovulation Test). Long cycles are just SOOOO frustrating - just want to know sooner rather than later... :hissy:

QT

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Im testing on the 25th too if the old :witch: doesnt get me! Could you add me too please!:blush:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Im testing on the 25th too if the old :witch: doesnt get me! Could you add me too please!:blush:

Ok, now we are aiming for 8 out of 8... :)

The more the merrier! :hugs:

Hopefully this is a good month for everyone :)

QT

so many bfp's !!!! i feel like af is on her way but im not due till the 25 !

so many bfp's !!!! i feel like af is on her way but im not due till the 25 !

Hey hun....im feeling the same an due on the 25th too,but ive had period aches and lower back ache like AF is round the corner. But i usually only feel like this few days before AF.:dust::dust: to all TTC :hug:

I am 6dpo today and i have achy legs and cramps like i get with AF

1dpo - temp 97.56, some what of a sleepless night, gassy, tender breast, creamy cm

2dpo - 97.86 temp, cramps under right ribs tender breast and weird feeling nipples, creamy cm, woke up hungry, twinges in “V” last night

3dpo – 98.36 temp, woke up hungry, looks like cm is trying to dry up but yet sometimes just sitting I feel gush of wetness

4dpo – 97.86 temp, threw up in mouth, crampy low down, vivid dream (aunt beth)

5dpo – 97.92 temp, gassy, crampy, boobs feel like they hurt inside

6dpo – 97.84 temp, woke in middle of night bloated, seems like I am peeing more, dull cramp feeling on left side

Im a BFN Im sad to say, the witch well and truly got me, and I was so sure it was my month :(
Huge congrats to all the BFP's though, hope your pregnancies all run smoothly. x

Im a BFN Im sad to say, the witch well and truly got me, and I was so sure it was my month :(
Huge congrats to all the BFP's though, hope your pregnancies all run smoothly. x

Very sorry to hear :hugs:

Fingers crossed that June will be your month.

:hug:

Congrats to all those with a BFP. Unfortunately this wasn't my month.

A few days ago I was mentioning my faint 2nd line on the test. Well I tested again the next day and the day after and the faint lines were there again but not really getting any darker. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow but I think this has turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. It really sucks. I'm really crampy right now and it feels like AF will be here within hours. Such an emotional roller coaster this weekend. Well, I have learned my lesson and will NOT test early next month.

Good to luck to all the remaining testers this month and congrats to all of the :bfp: getters!! Those of you who got their :bfn: - see you in June!

A few days ago I was mentioning my faint 2nd line on the test. Well I tested again the next day and the day after and the faint lines were there again but not really getting any darker. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow but I think this has turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. It really sucks. I'm really crampy right now and it feels like AF will be here within hours. Such an emotional roller coaster this weekend. Well, I have learned my lesson and will NOT test early next month.

Good to luck to all the remaining testers this month and congrats to all of the :bfp: getters!! Those of you who got their :bfn: - see you in June!

oh i am so sorry to hear about this! i really hope that everything is fine tho. big hugs darlin:hugs:
how many DPO were you when you tested the very first time and how many are you now? when do you expect AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->