May 2009 Testing Dates

Hi girls AF arrived bang on time sunday morning so im out again, feeling quite down this month :cry: x

I missed this post when it started but i will be testing on the 29th May xxx

Hi my bump we'll be testing on the same day..what cycle day are you on?Good luck for your BFP!!

I'm testing on the 23rd if AF hasn't arrived by then.
My boyfriend is away with work until then and we want to do it together.

Fx'd for all the May 09 testers x x x

Hi all i bought my testing date forward as i couldn't resist the temptation any longer and it is good news i got my :bfp: I can't believe it :happydance: hoping it sticks as still 2 days till :witch: is due. Good luck to everyone still to test

so..i tested early because im a POAS-aholic....and in a different thread i said i wasnt going to use a more expensive brand for a couple days but it was calling my name!! LOL

i went and tested with a clear blue and a different brand and the line is defiantly there!! IM PREGNANT!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey,
I'm new and I'm due to test on 28th may wishing all you girls luck!!!

so..i tested early because im a POAS-aholic....and im a different thread i said i wasnt going to use a more expensive brand for a couple days but it was calling my name!! LOL

i went and tested with a clear blue and a different brand and the line is defiantly there!! IM PREGNANT!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats thats great news same story here i tested early today aswell on a clearblue digi and got :bfp: its a great feeling isn't it :hug:

congratulations buttons1 and MsLesley yall must be on :cloud9:

:hug: to those who got outed by the mean one :witch:

Congratulations buttons and mslesley!!! what symptoms did you have if any? this 2ww is driving me nuts!!

Congratulations buttons and mslesley!!! what symptoms did you have if any? this 2ww is driving me nuts!!

Thanks i know what you mean about the 2ww i think time slows down just because you want it to go so quickly i don't know how i'm going to manage waiting another 8 1/2 months hehe. I didn't have that many symptoms to be honest i really didn't feel like this would be our month. I got a few cramps about a week ago and have been having sharp pains in my lower back quite often and a bit more CM than usual. Where are you in your 2ww now? Have you started symptom spotting yet? :hug:

19th May- 1 faint BFP, 4 BFN
20th May- testing
21st May- testing
22nd May- testing
23rd May- testing
24/25th May- AF due

19th May- 1 faint BFP, 4 BFN
20th May- testing
21st May- testing
22nd May- testing
23rd May- testing
24/25th May- AF due

Hey honey....the way you testing you gonna need to get more tests!:dohh::rofl: Goodluck and hope you keep me updated! :hug:

Chemical pregnancy confirmed. I'm out for this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->