May 2009 Testing Dates

Hi, I'm down for the 24th but didn't Ov until CD24 so I'm going to wait until 30th which will be 10DPO (probably still too early!)

Evening ladies..Congratulations Mrs Doddy!! Well i done a cheapie this morning and nothing..just did one there and got a line..was about 4 minutes did another one and got a line in about 4 mins aswell..Am 9DPO today..what does everyone think? it says don't interpret after ten mins..but this was 4 mins..am excited but don't want to get my hopes up...x

Evening ladies..Congratulations Mrs Doddy!! Well i done a cheapie this morning and nothing..just did one there and got a line..was about 4 minutes did another one and got a line in about 4 mins aswell..Am 9DPO today..what does everyone think? it says don't interpret after ten mins..but this was 4 mins..am excited but don't want to get my hopes up...x

sounds like a line hon :happydance: congratulations xx

Thank you but don't want to get my hopes up..going to tesco tomorrow so going to get some proper ones..how many dpo can u take one of those? x

Congratulations Becci!!! what a month this has been with positives!!! xx

congrad becci

im out aunty flo has has brought her suitcase for a couple days stay.............28 day cycle this time last two have been about 32...........wish i could have a standard cycle like always 28 or whatever days..............so start again in two weeks

Fx'd crossed for June Nessie!! Well took another cheapie this morning and was positive..line is a bit darker..still don't want to say am pregnant cuz i didn't expect it the first month of trying so wasn't prepared for it being positive..if i am i will be over the moon..going to do my proper one tonight after i go get one today..just gonna hold it in all day haha..

mummysuzie22, a line is a line right?!!and you haven't only done one test right??? :hugs: you must be pregnant girl!!! :happydance:

My period is always due around the middle of the month so if i have come on by the 20th of june then i will test!

Evening ladies..i have done about 20 tests Oulina :rofl:..i did a proper one tonight and it was a :bfp:!!! :happydance: am so happy..

hi congrats to all with a :bfp: the :witch: is due today so lets see if she reas her ugly head i think she will later im crampy and am getting a headache so im getting off this com !!

check you all later xx

I got my BFP on 25th May. 3 days before I was even due! xxx

I'm out this month - we've officially been TTC for over a year now. First FC appointment this afternoon so fx for June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->