• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2009 Testing Dates

:hugs: I think we all need a big group hug, Sarah and Ivana. :hugs:

I have THE faintest line :bfp:

Please put me as positive (was due to test on 25th May, tested a little early).

Am keeping my fingers crossed: had MC in mid-March, took a cycle off, this is first cycle back TTC... I always think a "positive is a positive" and I feel reassuringly crap (maybe a good sign - last time I BFP'd, before the MC, I felt too good...), BUT am wondering whether a faint positive is a sign of anything (apart from just testing early...). Have asked the question on another board and will buy another pack of FR HPTs.

So :bfp:, but a cautious one! :cloud9:

Good luck to everyone still to test and commiseration to everyone who BFN'd this month. If it is any help what-so-ever, I put this month's BFP down to a RIDICULOUS amount of :sex: (well once a day for 8 days before, during and after LH surge), pouring bucket-loads of "zinc with vitamin C" down husband's throat (he has low count, progression and morphology) and spending 15-30 minutes lying on my back, hips elevated and with my legs in the air after each "delivery" :blush:

Congratulations QTpie.* Hoping for a nice sticky one for you. XX

afternoon ladies well i recieved my poas'S from ebay the other day just the cheapie ones the 10miu and i did one yesterday and nothing obviously too early just wanted to test them out lol..but did one today and got the faintest line...do you think it's possible to pick it up this early? my af isn't due to next Friday xx

Congrats QTPie, hope all goes well for you. It's reassuring for me to hear a low sperm count doesn't necessarily mean no BFP!

congrats QT!!!

I read where a woman got pregnant after her husband tested twice for "0" sprem count so yes it can happen

Yes, went to see a Gynae Consultant straight after my MC - to see what tests could be done privately and what was the best course of action going forward - and he said, if I hadn't just MC'd, he would have recommended that we proceed straight to IVF, possibly ICSI (because we had been trying for 12 months and looking at my husbands count, progression and morphology...).

Since I had got pregnant (albeit to miscarry early). His suggestion was to keep up the "Zinc with vit C" tablets and give it three months of TTC. If we didn't conceive naturally, then we could could straight to IVF/ICSI.

I am very happy: MUCH rather conceive naturally, rather than go through IVF....

I just keep my fingers crossed that, this time, everything goes smoothly and healthily... :cloud9:

QT

Thanks for all the hugs! Appreciated.

We'll be trying again this cycle and so I'll see some of you in June testing! (Not too many of you I hope!). Good luck everyone!

hi i got my BFP!!!! i am over the moon. i hope to see you all in the 1st tri very soon

Congratulations! That's great news.

i am due to test on wednesday!!

AF is almost 2 weeks late, went to the docs lasgt wednesday where i got a :bfn:

So am hoping wednesday will bring good news!!!

xxxxx
:hug:

:witch: still isnt here ladies. No more symptoms, and no cramping so I am not sure what to think. I am now 19dpo and will be hopefully testing tomorrow!!

Congratulations to those with their :bfp:'s

:hug:

Good luck Sarah, all my fingers and toes are crossed for you x

mummysuzie22- can you let me know how you get on. What to make sure your BFP is a BFP before I post it!! Thanks x

Will do Penny..not going to do a proper test till Wednesday..don't think this is my month..not got many symptoms..can't believe all the :bfp:'s this month!! it's brilliant x

hi pennypoptart,

i am sooooo sorry to ask this but.... could you please change my testing date? i think you have me for the 25th of may? but since i got my first :bfn: 9dpo and :witch:is due on friday the 29th i think i should wait at least till the 28th? so can you put me down for the 28th!!! i hope i get my :bfp::cry:

it would be the best early birthday gift ever !!!!

:happydance:congratulations on all those woman who got their :bfp: such a lucky month!!:happydance:

lots of :dust: to the rest of us....

ps. sorry again but it makes me sad seeing me on the 25th...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"