May 2010 Buddies!!

ginab

Mummy to Maggie Mae
Reaction score
Hello Girlies

Im a young 32 (nearly 33) and 14+1 weeks preggers

My Due date is 8th May

I hardly have a bump at all Just look like i've got some extra padding around my belly grrrr

Im now an unfit gym instructor but leaving work shortly so will have plenty of time on my hands to chat! Had terrible sickness until recently so not done any form of exercise in months which im quite worryingly getting used to!! Must do some soon!!!!

Be good to meet anyone who's baby is due same kind of time so we can exchange notes!

Gina xx :thumbup:

hey i'm due 8th also :) i'm 19, 20 in feb.

i have a little bump which hadn't expected yet well i thin i'm gonna hae a big baby as i was 9lb+ and oh was 8lb+ i'll probably be late aswell.

i work at tescos (o the joy :p) and ill be leaving feb which of it as just after xmas makes it feel better.

Claire :) x x

hi, i am due 8th may too :) i am 39, and have a 6 month old gorgeous lil daughter, a little bump has appeared sooo proud :) love to have a buddy, so please p.m me :)

Di xxxx

hey ladies,
im also 19, 20in feb!
due may 19th and looking to speak/msg girl with similar due date etc.
hope all is well 4u all!
x

Hi, I'm due 5/5/10. I'm 28...I'll be 29 on 5/1...hahah. Wouldn't it be funny if the baby was born on my birthday.

i'm 32 and pregnant with my 3rd child. i am due on 7th may. check out the may babies thread futher down the page 2!

i would love a buddy :)

i'm 26 years old, and just about 15 weeks and due may 24th 2010. :)
i'll be 27 by the time baby is born. :kiss:

hi my names lisa im 30 and im due 20th may ,15 weeks today. i will be 31 in july xx

Hello all, I'm due May 12th,
I'm a bit younger than you all here, I'll be 18 when I give birth.

Hi All

I am 23 and I am due 20th May - think I may be getting a little worried that my bump is too small??!!

:wacko:

Xx

my bump is small too!!! we're all different though so our time will come! just look thick waisted at mo

Yeah I look as though I have had a little too many pies!! lol

Wish wish wish I would have a bump though!

Xx

am only just getting a bump now and this is my 3rd baby! lol!

Hi all, im due on 20th May too, expecting my 2nd. My 1st dd Jessie is 7 so I feel so out of touch with the pregnancy and new born baby deal!! Even though we planned this baby im so much more scared this time!! :(

Hi Ladiez !!

How Are We All And Our Growing Bumps???
Im Gonna Be A Mummy For 1st Time Very Nervous!!
Was Wanting To Chat To People Who Are Due Around Same Time As Me :) !!

Thanks
Rachel xx

HI!!

I'm also a young 32 (hehe) and this is my first! Due date is 10th May...

Woooo!

Hi Ladiez !!

How Are We All And Our Growing Bumps???
Im Gonna Be A Mummy For 1st Time Very Nervous!!
Was Wanting To Chat To People Who Are Due Around Same Time As Me :) !!

Thanks
Rachel xx

Rachel, when are you due?? xx

Hey everyone I'm 17 and due in the middle of May (haven't had scan yet to confirm due date) I would love a bump buddy whose do around the same time I am :)

Hello ladies!! How is everyones pregnancy going and how are the bumps coming along? I've had lots of ups and downs but been feeling ill/tired for a long time now feel so worn out all the time!

My bump is slowely forming I dont have any maternity clothes and I've not bought anything babywise yet.. want to wait until im viable at 24 wks.

Be lovely to hear how your all coping, no matter how lovely and understanding your partner is they never quite understand what your going through so its nice to go through it with people who are experiencing same thing!

gina xx

anyone experiencing any rib pain? A bit random I know but I've been getting little jabs every now and then and they tend to be well, uncomfortable. I thought it was too soon to feel LO. I've been reading all of the pregnancy books I can find but there are just some questions they don't answer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->