• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

KateyCakes

Mum to two!
Reaction score
UPDATE!!
I thought it would be nice to add everyone's name + due date who participate in the thread :D

2nd May
Becxi
Nljackson
rdh2378

3rd May
Ellyb
Angel777

5th May
Flugella

8th May
Kakia
Natalie7
Huntjump1989

9th May
Blessedtwice

11th May
Zodiacflower
Anicole10
Rachnthumper

12th May
Rebate

14th May
Kateycakes

15th May
Hippymumma23

16th May
Momma2010
the.lion

17th May
Kib

18th May
Steffyrae
Blondebabe

19th May
Mirrie
Charl

20th May
Caydensmom

21st May
Bibarrachus

22nd May
Sarah54
Eab

23rd May
Maybabyx
Jvbaby
Meowmeow
Ladyredlainey
MrsPerrier

25th May
Jessica716
1QueenB

26th May
Ele

27th May
Plumsugar

28th May
Samiam
Nataliexx
Kaydenjayla

30th May
Ashlee.

31st May
1sttimemama2b
Kristine30
AfterAbigail

Please feel free to leave a comment with your due date on if you want to be added :D :hugs:

I'm due 10th May with my first too! Fancy being buddies?

Rach x

I am feeling really really queasy today! Started feeling slightly nauseous on Tuesday and my boobs are NOT comfy at all. Next job = get maternity bras - not ideal when you're already a 32f...!

How's you?

xxx

I know that feeling! I was a 32E pre-pregnancy! I feel like they've grow 100000 times bigger already! haha!

I'm feeling rather nauseous today, my boobs are agony, my tummy's bloated + to top it all off the doctors reckon I've got a water infection! Not my day today! :(

Is this your first?x

It is, yes! I'm having a less nauseous day today, or I was til my colleague gave me a cream cake... epic fail!

Is it your first too? My boobs are sore as hell today but I'm still losing weight which is really bizarre!

I am a first time mommy to be and due 16th of May 2011. I would love to be bump buddies :)

I'm great Kateycakes. Just been extremely tired. Can't seem to get enough sleep lately. But I am hanging in there.

How are you?

Anyone have yahoo messanger or facebook or myspace?

I know how you feel honey! We all do! I keep waking up at stupid o' clock too + feeling wide awake then i'm tired early!
I'm great apart from the usual pregnancy symptoms :D
I have facebook :) xx

Hello girls can I join you? Im due on the 15th of May with my second baby.

I totally hear you about waking up at stupid o'clock and then being exhausted later. Nausea and my bladder wake me about 4am and again at 6am, and I cant get back to sleep, then straight after lunch I totally crash. Luckily dp took our son out so I could rest.

Ive got sickness in the morning which isnt nice and I feel sick in the afternoon.

Boobs have started to stop being quite so painful. Im looking forward to the end of the first trimester, its harder the second time round thats for sure.

Im supposed to be meeting all my friends for my birthday tomorrow at lunch, but if I feel as awful as I have today I wont be going anywhere. Bummer.

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

Hello girls can I join you? Im due on the 15th of May with my second baby.

I totally hear you about waking up at stupid o'clock and then being exhausted later. Nausea and my bladder wake me about 4am and again at 6am, and I cant get back to sleep, then straight after lunch I totally crash. Luckily dp took our son out so I could rest.

Ive got sickness in the morning which isnt nice and I feel sick in the afternoon.

Boobs have started to stop being quite so painful. Im looking forward to the end of the first trimester, its harder the second time round thats for sure.

Im supposed to be meeting all my friends for my birthday tomorrow at lunch, but if I feel as awful as I have today I wont be going anywhere. Bummer.

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

Hey honey. How are you?

Congratulations! What's your sons name?
Suppose your hoping for a girl this time? :)

glad i've found someone who can relate to the sickness + waking up :)
take care xx

Morning all!

Well, I spent all weekend being either sick or asleep - great joys! But we have managed one minor breakthrough in that we've signed up to part exchange our tiny house for a new build and should be in by Christmas so baby will have a bedroom! Yay!!!

Rach x

BTW I'm on facebook as Rachel Miller - ignore the punk look, that was for a play I was in back in January! I'm in the NHS, Newcastle Uni and Open UNi networks!

Hey!!

Is there room for a little one??

I'm due with my 1st on 25th May,

Had a previous ectopic so keeping my fx i'm ok this time round, got a 6 week scan coming up and so excited!! :happydance:

Hope you're all doing well and the morning sickness isn't too bad, mines not just morning but 24.7 at the moment :nope: not pleasant!!

xxx

Morning all!

Well, I spent all weekend being either sick or asleep - great joys! But we have managed one minor breakthrough in that we've signed up to part exchange our tiny house for a new build and should be in by Christmas so baby will have a bedroom! Yay!!!

Rach x

Babe that's great news :D
congratulations
does the house you live in not have enough bedrooms?

On the downside tho, hope you get well soon! The joys of being pregnant hey! :p xx

Hey!!

Is there room for a little one??

I'm due with my 1st on 25th May,

Had a previous ectopic so keeping my fx i'm ok this time round, got a 6 week scan coming up and so excited!! :happydance:

Hope you're all doing well and the morning sickness isn't too bad, mines not just morning but 24.7 at the moment :nope: not pleasant!!

xxx

Welcome honey :hugs:
Congratulations on the little bubs :)

Yep I know what 24/7 sickness is like!

Good Luck :D xxx

welcome to our gang!

Our house is a tiny 2 bed terrace which was full to the brim as it was and has been up for sale for a year. can you imagine what my stress levels were like when I got the BFP??!!!

So I dragged DH (AKA Ian) to the new housing development and we love the little 3 bed - it's not a forever move but it'll do for now and I've never had a brand new house before so I am rather excited! We spent last night between vomming incidents planning things and Ian even let me look in the IKEA catalogue - the thought of the big blue place usually brings him out in a cold sweat! They have some rather nice stuff though...

Rach x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"