• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

I'm a bit disappointed they've put me back, but they said bubs could be small cos i'm small myself :haha:
I cried my eyes out when I saw baby's heartbeat! I told her I didn't want to look until she found baby + the heartbeat.
It was a little flicker, then she zoomed in + I could see it even clearer.
It was proberbly the best moment of my life!!
It's all sunk in now, I'm going to be a mummy :happydance:
I'm excited for you Rach :D I can't wait for your scan now :wohoo: xx

KateyCakes thats awesome news! Congrats

I cannot wait till my scan, it's next week on Wednesday. How does one keep off this board and keep negative thoughts at bay between now and then?

I really hope my bean is ok... I barfed for the first time last night and since then all has been very quiet on the boob, peeing and nausea front... please be ok bean.. mama loves ya! woosah

That's soooo exciting Kateycakes, I can't for mine on Wednesday! It's almost all I can think about lately...I can't wait till finding out the sex :)

Awww Katey that's so sweet! I'm dead excited too! Not quite sure what to expect but majorly excited! Am currently having a massive maternity clothes discussion with one of my work colleagues (had to tell work straightaway because of working in operating theatres etc) and she's letting me raid her wardrobe! Yay!!!

I think SICK is the best way to describe me at the moment! I reckon it'll probably change, GP said 5th but I have a longer cycle so I reckon 10th myself. Midwife will probably tell me something completely different!

I'm a bit disappointed they've put me back, but they said bubs could be small cos i'm small myself :haha:
I cried my eyes out when I saw baby's heartbeat! I told her I didn't want to look until she found baby + the heartbeat.
It was a little flicker, then she zoomed in + I could see it even clearer.
It was proberbly the best moment of my life!!
It's all sunk in now, I'm going to be a mummy :happydance:
I'm excited for you Rach :D I can't wait for your scan now :wohoo: xx

So pleased for you hun..... I too am dead excited/nervous/elated....lol
Have first antenatal appointment 2 weeks today....fingers and toes crossed untill then me thinks.. xxxx:thumbup:

KateyCakes thats awesome news! Congrats

I cannot wait till my scan, it's next week on Wednesday. How does one keep off this board and keep negative thoughts at bay between now and then?

I really hope my bean is ok... I barfed for the first time last night and since then all has been very quiet on the boob, peeing and nausea front... please be ok bean.. mama loves ya! woosah

To be honest, I've stopped having sore boobs + the frequent trips to pee.
Also, for the past few days, my nausea seems to have turned into just being physically sick once in the afternoon + feeling perfectly fine the rest of the time. OH told me he likes it when I feel sick cos that means bubs is still there! CHARMING! haha.

I'm sure your bean is fine. I was a right mess the night before the scan, I cried my eyes out + wanted my mum! HAHA!!
Just take the pregnancy symptoms as a positive sign bean is still there :)

Good Luck :D xx

That's soooo exciting Kateycakes, I can't for mine on Wednesday! It's almost all I can think about lately...I can't wait till finding out the sex :)

HEY :D
It's the best thing in the world :happydance:
I'm in two minds whether to find out the sex or not :shrug:

GOOD LUCK :D xx

Awww Katey that's so sweet! I'm dead excited too! Not quite sure what to expect but majorly excited! Am currently having a massive maternity clothes discussion with one of my work colleagues (had to tell work straightaway because of working in operating theatres etc) and she's letting me raid her wardrobe! Yay!!!

HAHA! I think i'm begining to look like i'm taking to myself after I've already posted two replies + here;s the third :haha:

I actually went out + brought some maternity jeans yesterday, honestly they are so comfy!!
I'd live in them if I could.

I've got a little bump at the moment, not sure if it's baby or bloat tho :shrug:
But I can't fit in my pre pregnancy jeans now :haha:
xx

So pleased for you hun..... I too am dead excited/nervous/elated....lol
Have first antenatal appointment 2 weeks today....fingers and toes crossed untill then me thinks.. xxxx:thumbup:

What dates your first antenatal appt?
I've got my frst one on the 13th of this month, then my 12w scan on the 26th. I'm SO EXCITED!!

All my fingers + toes are crossed for you too :D xx

Hey Kateycakes!!

My one is on the 15th- 2 days after you!! :) I just keep thinking gotta stay positive untill then...OH is very supportive- and tries to keep me upbeat- i can tell he is just as nervous as me- i just wanna make sure our lil jelly bean is all fine and dandy.... The nausea for me is pretty bad in the morning - then all is well by this time and i can eat a horse! lol. But otherwise im all good
Went around Mothercare today....Buggies are sooooo expensive!!! You started looking at bits yet?? I know its early but i couldnt resist. xx

Yeah, we picked the cot + buggy we wanted before we actually got our bfp :haha:
They're still there too :)
My friends mum has knitted me the most beautiful blanket, i've never seen one like it!
My mum keeps buying EVERYTHING she sees too + tries to gve it to me,
But I won't have anything anyone gives me until after 12w scan.

The only thing baby-related in my house is the scan picture!
Big items like cot + buggy will be brought once we know what the sex is + everything is fine :)

xx

Good news! Went for the ultrasound and everything is awesome! Twice as awesome as a matter of fact because apparently we are having twins. I am elated, petrified, nervous and ridiculously excited. :cloud9:

Good mojo from this thread... sticky baby dust to all

:happydance:

QueenB -- FX for you on the 15th :thumbup:. I can't even think of looking into buggies/strollers now - UGH.

Good news! Went for the ultrasound and everything is awesome! Twice as awesome as a matter of fact because apparently we are having twins. I am elated, petrified, nervous and ridiculously excited. :cloud9:

Good mojo from this thread... sticky baby dust to all

:happydance:

YAY! Congratulations missus :D
What's it like to find out theres two? :haha:
Did you see both heartbeats then? xx

eab!! Congrats!!! Twins raaahhhh!! How exciting!!! Ooooohhh i hope my lil shrimp is ok!!?? XX <3 <3

I am due 3rd of May 2011 with my first child and don't know anyone else who is pregnant, so would love to swap comments. I have been feeling pretty sick for a few weeks now, throwing up sometimes. I can't wait for it to go away!

Hey Kateycakes!!

My one is on the 15th- 2 days after you!! :) I just keep thinking gotta stay positive untill then...OH is very supportive- and tries to keep me upbeat- i can tell he is just as nervous as me- i just wanna make sure our lil jelly bean is all fine and dandy.... The nausea for me is pretty bad in the morning - then all is well by this time and i can eat a horse! lol. But otherwise im all good
Went around Mothercare today....Buggies are sooooo expensive!!! You started looking at bits yet?? I know its early but i couldnt resist. xx

Hi Queen B,

My mum said to look at the mamas and papas outlet stores, there are a few around the country. She knows people who have found massive savings on buggies, furniture etc. I am going to check out the one in Huddersfield when I go up north in a few weeks. I will report on what I find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->