• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

:D Haha! I know what you mean about nice stuff in there!
My OH is obsessed with buying furniture from Argos! I don't know why, Men are strange!

I want a house, we've only just moved into a flat tho this year, and it's not the ideal place for a child to live because it's on the 2nd floor!
OH says we can't move yet but I want a new build house!!

They say stress is a factor of why women don't get pregnant when they're trying for months, so i'm glad you got yours even tho you were stressed to the max! xx

I think it happened because this last month I was convinced I wasn't going to get pregnant, nothing was going right etc etc - and look what happened!

I'm a right emotional wreck this morning - feel very bloated and teary for no reason...

One of those charity adverts for animals set me off this morning! Couldn't stop crying. I cry at silly thinks Rach, like not been able to open the door on the washer + things like that.
Congratulations on the 7week mark by the way :) xx

hi

can i join, im pregnant with my 2nd, due 15th may 2011.

how is everyone?
x

Congrats woohoo! Welcome to the gang!

I had a really good day yesterday, hardly any sickness or bloating. Today, we're back to the usual and I feel lousy! Come on baby, settle down!!!

Had a scan yesterday @ 5 weeks just to check all in the right place and so far so good :)

Got another one next week, excited is not the word!!

I'm due May 21st. This would be my second pregnancy, but 3rd child. I have a seven year old son and my husband has a 1.5 year old daughter. We wanted one of our own and we are hoping for another son, but at this point I just want it to be healthy and have all its little parts. I love baby toes, they are the best.

I'd like to join!

Congratulations to everyone!

My EDD is May 22 2011

My only symptoms so far have been not being able to sleep and waking up at all hours of the night, being really gassy, and headaches. I don't feel pregnant at all, which worries me a little bit even though everyone has reasurred me.

Can't wait to get to know all of you!

Hi Sarah! Congratulations and don't worry about not feeling too pregnant! I had a day like that yesterday - only a little bit queasy! And I've put on 1/2lb - bearing in mind throughout this pregnancy I've been merrily losing weight I'm not sure whether to be pleased or panicked!

I'd like to join!

Congratulations to everyone!

My EDD is May 22 2011

My only symptoms so far have been not being able to sleep and waking up at all hours of the night, being really gassy, and headaches. I don't feel pregnant at all, which worries me a little bit even though everyone has reasurred me.

Can't wait to get to know all of you!

Hi sarahhh! :) Congratulations :D how are you + little bubs?
Urgh! you can have some of my sickness if you like? :haha:
xx

You can have some of mine too - been throwing up all night and went into the kitcjen at work and the smell of drains and off milk had me straight back in the loo... ugh.

The worse is when you can't eat or drink anything cos it makes you feel more sick :(
I'm being literally force fed haha!!
Got my first scan tomorrow + i'm really really really nervous!!
Fx, hopefully everything is okay :)

AHHH :D
I'm so relieved!
Bubs is fine + has a strong heartbeat :happydance:
Been put back a week tho, I'm measuring 7w 3d instead of the 8w 3d I predicted
but that all could change when I have my 12w scan :D
It was the best moment of my life, seeing babys little tiny heartbeat + knowing that bubs is safe :) xx

I too am looking for a buddy...I'm Due May 11, 2001 and am hoping to find someone in the US on the west coast or at least in Pacific Standard Time...I instant messaging is preferable...hopefully I find someone soon :)....I'm 20 years old...almost 21 and experiencing lotsssa of morning sickness and crazy mood swings but I hope that changes very soon lol

I'd like to join!

I am due May 22nd 2011. This may change after my first US which is one week away (can't wait!!!)

So... here's to hoping

First off congrats to everybody and sticky baby dust to us all!

No symptoms for me except peeing all the time (seems to have subsided today), feeling nauseous once in a while, eating a lot, randoms bouts of tiredness, tender boobs etc

Thing is, I am on progesterone so who knows what's causing what symptom

:flower: :flower:

*sticky baby dust*

welcome everyone!

Katey, that's great! How emotional was it hearing the heartbeat? I have my booking in appt with the midwife on October 12th which I'm looking forward to - I think I'll feel properly pregnant then if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->