May 2012 Babies HERE :)

kh001

Reaction score
hi all, my due date is 14th of May 2012, any other May babies to share and discuss our experiences? xx

Going by my own dates 28th May. Been having pains and really worrying, just hope it's normal in pregnancy, this will b my first so hopefully I am worrying over nothing xx

May 29th or 30th (waiting to get official date). There is another thread "May 2012 Due Date Role Call" with 6 pages of May babies! We have quite a large group! That should make it a lot of fun!

Ugh. I feel like I've been hit with a ton of bricks! Lol. Found out after I thought my symptoms were the beginning of the flu. I was already 7+6 and all of my symptoms have gotten worse this past week.

Hi girls, symptoms.. belly pains, streching sometimes, very bloated after eating, dizzyness, tiredness and many more haha Cant wait for the first scan to make sure everything is ok... any of you had a scan yet?? How did it go? xx

My doc won't do a scan until 8wks. We have a transvag u/s scheduled for 10/21. She won't do the abdominal u/s until 20 wks.! It seems so long to wait. I guess we can always pay out of pocket and get another one if we get impatient.

Hello All!

May 31st due date here... I snuck right in at the end! :p

i dont get a scan until im 12 weeks, booo! time seems to be dragging so much :coffee:

Hi,

I'm also due 14/05/2012 Am so excited, I feel so blessed! :happydance:

Having a few symptoms mainly slight tummy and back aches and sore breasts.

How is everyone else feeling?

May 20 :) pregnant after miscarriage in January. Mommy of 4 year old girl.

Hello All!

May 31st due date here... I snuck right in at the end! :p

I'm due 31st too!! :happydance:

I've got a wired feeling right at the top of my stomach, just below my breast bone. I think its baby tugging on my heart strings already :winkwink:
But no other symptoms yet really.

We went window baby shopping today and fell in love with loads of stuff. Looking forward to my 12 week scan so we can start spend spend spending.

So glad I'm having a May baby it'll be great having my 3 month maternity leave over the summer.

hi, im due 24/5/11 with my 2nd baby, hada little girl in august 2008 :)

Hey everyone:) my baby's due on the 18th and I can't wait. Are any of u guys to the point of not eating anything at all???? Cuz I'm extras sick but idk if my eating habits are abnormal enough to hurt my baby.

Hi stacey here, im 17, my baby is due the 5th may.... 3 days after my 18th birthday! AND my older sister is due the 6th of may 1 day later than me, and you should see the size difference of our bellys! bump.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->