May 2012 Babies :)

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
Anyone due around 23rd May 2012?

I'd love to hear how everyone is feeling around the same stage as me, 24 weeks :)

No one seems to reply to my threads so it would be nice to hear from any of you ! :flower:

xx

Hi, I am due on the 27th of May and I'm having a c-section on the 19th or 20th.

Hey hun

My date was the 28th May but has been moved to the 16th May

I'm starting to get days were I have lots of energy (apart from today I fell asleep sitting up)

How have you been getting on ?

X

aw thanks for replying ladies, i posted this weeks ago and no one did back then :haha:

I've been getting on fine ! Can't believe i'm into third tri now, don't know where the time has gone! I have really bad heartburn today :( and last night I was more uncomfortable sleeping than normal, bump must be getting bigger !!

Michala - do you mind me asking why you are having a c section? x

I'm due May 28th with my little girly.

Would love to get talking to expectant-Mumma's!

Hi :flower:

Is this your first baby? I'm only a few days ahead of you :) how are u feeling? X

Hiya!

Nope, I have a 29month old little boy too.

Blooming in pregnancy? Definitely not as lucky as one of those girls! I'm suffering terribly with SPD - I can't walk for longer than 20minutes before my pelvis feels like it's broken, also agony with my back and shooting pains down my legs. Not the best of things to have when I've got a toddler to be chasing after! I've also forgotten what it's like to have any energy. However, the baby is perfectly healthy and happy. Even though I don't think she'll allow me to full term with the amount of hospital checks we've had to have.

REALLY hope you're pregnancy is going nicer than mine :) xx

Hi :flower:

Is this your first baby? I'm only a few days ahead of you :) how are u feeling? X

Hiya!

Nope, I have a 29month old little boy too.

Blooming in pregnancy? Definitely not as lucky as one of those girls! I'm suffering terribly with SPD - I can't walk for longer than 20minutes before my pelvis feels like it's broken, also agony with my back and shooting pains down my legs. Not the best of things to have when I've got a toddler to be chasing after! I've also forgotten what it's like to have any energy. However, the baby is perfectly healthy and happy. Even though I don't think she'll allow me to full term with the amount of hospital checks we've had to have.

REALLY hope you're pregnancy is going nicer than mine :) xx

Oh I feel for u! Luckily mine is going well (so far)... I am getting more tired these days. and when I walk for long periods of time I end up going a bit numb lol.. tho I don't have a toddler to run after thankfully! I have my GTT tomoro so hopefully the result will be ok! :nope: xx

Hiya girls.

I was taken to hospital for bleeding, two weeks ago and they had to give me an internal which confirmed that my cervix was already soft. I've also developed pelvis problems when I walk but it's not SPD. After i pee, I feel really heavy down there and as if my waters could burst.

Today I went for my 4D scan and the sonographer couldn't scan her because her head is already so far down. I had to go for two, ten minute walks to try and move her enough to scan. But her head is so far down it's not able to move much. I'm booked in again in two weeks but the sonographer thinks her head will already be engaged by this time. She said that there is three levels of the head - low, extremely low and then engaged. And my little girl is already extremely low which is apparently rare at just 28weeks when she should only be turning from breech in to the correct position.

Last night I woke up in extreme pain with my stomach. My tummy was contracting but I put it down to Braxton Hicks and Growing pains.

Has anyone else has any of these problems and gone on to having a full term baby? When I was in labour with my son, his head wasn't engaged - Only 2-5ths so I'm really concerned she's going to be a preemie!

Any reassurance would do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->