May 2013 bump buddies :D

There seems to be millions of us on here expecting may babies haha! How is everyone so far? Any MS? Xx

Hey guys! How is everyone doing? I had my first ultrasound this morning. I was sooo nervous and anxious that my BP shot up when they took my blood pressure! :D The ultrasound went really well and we were able to see the gestational sac, yolk sac and the heart beat!! It was flickering so beautifully! I am 6w1d today and the baby measured the same. I was so relieved after the ultrasound! My EDD is May 12, 2013. Next ultrasound is 2 weeks later. Hopefully then we'll be able to hear the heart beat!! :)

As of now I don't have any morning sickness *touchwood* just occasional cramps and bad acne :(

Ahh i'm so jealous i want a u/s lol :(! Glad it went well i love the sound of the heaatbeat! I really cant wait to tell my LO he is going to be a big brother!

And lucky you mirchi :(! Ive had bad nausea, heartburn and bad acne! Dammit lol! I also have 3 lectures today in university so im hoping it goes away for a few hours lol!

How are the rest of you getting on? X

I've been feeling terrible for the last week. I have had nausea after everything I eat. I ordered me a set of sea bands and I can't wait to get them and see if they work. If not then I have a dr appt October 11 and I'm going to see if they will prescribe me something, seeing that I have a week long trip planned that next week. I don't want to feel terrible on it. If I could get the nausea taken care of then I would be just fine. I have found that orange sherbet seems to help some. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->