biancanieves
BabyBrain80 :bfp:
NovemberRayne

May 31
Dream143r :coffee:
ladyapril777
Cewsbaby :bfp:

:dust:

Hi there! I'll join, I'll be testing around the 10th, but I'm sure I'll start before then lol
So badly want cycle number 4 to be the lucky one!

I'm currently 1-2 DPO and AF is due on May 3rd. I will probably test before then maybe on the 1st. For some odd reason I am feeling very optimistic this month. We shall see :)

My cycles are irregular, but I will hopefully be testing on the 30th or 31st of May :) (If this cycle turns out to be another really long one, it will be early June...)

Ha Ha I was wondering when someone would start one.. You should add my Mother's day to the title.... Maybe like Make my mother's day positive with a BFP! lol I'm kooky though and always try to add in the holidays with the testing titles.

Count me in, for (May 5th)...I had a D&C on 3/16/17 at 9 weeks :( 15 days later on 3/31/17 we had unprotected sex, my hubby is hoping that the symptoms that I am feeling are a good sign. Sore throat, headache lots of mucus, congestion, very tired, light cramps & today I am spotting but haven't gotten my period but look bloated, if that's what it is.😊 let the prayers go up and the blessings come down 🤗

Testing May 9th and REALLY trying to stay casual this month and take a more relaxed approach.

I will be testing around May 26, assuming I don't get a positive this month. I'm not feeling very optimistic, so I will likely be joining over here.

Ha Ha I was wondering when someone would start one.. You should add my Mother's day to the title.... Maybe like Make my mother's day positive with a BFP! lol I'm kooky though and always try to add in the holidays with the testing titles.

Great idea! #loveit :happydance:

I'm currently 1-2 DPO and AF is due on May 3rd. I will probably test before then maybe on the 1st. For some odd reason I am feeling very optimistic this month. We shall see :)

My AF is also due on May 3rd. :winkwink:

This is our first cycle TTC so I have some patience before I test. I'm really just afraid of the BFN so I'd rather wait until after AF is/isn't late. lol I'm just chicken to test earlier.

I will be testing May 6 at 12-13 dpo. AF likely due May 8th. Just in time for mother's day, oh boy. At least if this cycle ends in AF like it always does I will have IUI to look forward to the cycle after

Well I ever hold out hope for you Belle!

I will be testing around May 26, assuming I don't get a positive this month. I'm not feeling very optimistic, so I will likely be joining over here.

We'll be testing only a few days apart then! ^.^ Crossing my fingers for both of us!

Hi!
Put me down for 11 May. I just hope this won't be another wacky cycle like last one...
I'm on CD 7, AF just ended, I took my last pill of clomid today and now I'm waiting to O (hopefully around CD 16).

My AF is also due on May 3rd. :winkwink:

This is our first cycle TTC so I have some patience before I test. I'm really just afraid of the BFN so I'd rather wait until after AF is/isn't late. lol I'm just chicken to test earlier.

Yay! Fingers crossed for you :) we started TTC in January

Thanks cppeace. I'm holding out hope for you too! We're bound to get lucky one of these cycles

Thanks cppeace. I'm holding out hope for you too! We're bound to get lucky one of these cycles

Personally, I have decided that after a difficult 2016, the world needs to make up for lack of luck. Thus 2017, everybody gets a little extra luck :) This year will bring good things!

I sure hope so fluffy, 2015 was a terrible year for me, 2016 wasn't much better. I'm due a little luck I think! we all are

I should be due af around the 13th (never been regular in my life lol so I'm just going by the average 28day cycle rule lol).

I usually start testing 10dpo but might hold off this time. So will stick to 13th! :)

Good luck everyone :dust:

I should be due af around the 13th (never been regular in my life lol so I'm just going by the average 28day cycle rule lol).

I usually start testing 10dpo but might hold off this time. So will stick to 13th! :)

Good luck everyone :dust:

Yay! Welcome BabyBrain :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back