May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

My temp went up so it looks like amazingly I have finally ovulated on CD 70... I will test May 3rd because I know I can't hold out lol

I have a follow up ultrasound for my cyst on Wednesday so I'll have an idea if my lining is even up to par as well.

Hi,I'm new here.. but I'll join ya' I'm in the 2week wait right now..(5dpo right now) AF is due on may3rd.. so I'm going to try to make myself wait until at least may 1st to test... hopefully I can wait until May 3rd/may 4 th

1 More Week till our month begins!

FXed for for Everyone!

:dust:

That's great to hear tb!
Sorry about af Cppeace :(

Afm: cd 11 (im)patiently waiting for o. Hoping it's on cd 14 again

CD 14 today with a POS OPK yesterday. Had some spotting today so I think today is O day, but might not happen till tomorrow. Will see what my temps look like tomorrow :)

Hi y'all , I got a positive OPK yesterday and hoping I'm ovulation today ! Last couple months have been rough for me . I had to CP's dec and Jan then I bled for 14 days in Feb and had a 50 day cycle and didn't O. I finally had a bleed for 6days it was all brown and never heavy . I'm day 14 and hoping I either O'd yesterday or today . I used the CB advanced had my peak yesterday. Today I did a cheapie and it still looks positive so I'm not too sure . ( sorry , I know it's a lot of info ) my hubby has training so I was only able to BD 3 days ago . Hoping that will be enough ! I am due for AF on May 10th but will prob start testing on the 3rd bc I'm crazy 😜 I am
Also starting progesterone today so I don't know how weird my luteal phase will be . Good luck ladies ❤️

Hi y'all , I got a positive OPK yesterday and hoping I'm ovulation today ! Last couple months have been rough for me . I had to CP's dec and Jan then I bled for 14 days in Feb and had a 50 day cycle and didn't O. I finally had a bleed for 6days it was all brown and never heavy . I'm day 14 and hoping I either O'd yesterday or today . I used the CB advanced had my peak yesterday. Today I did a cheapie and it still looks positive so I'm not too sure . ( sorry , I know it's a lot of info ) my hubby has training so I was only able to BD 3 days ago . Hoping that will be enough ! I am due for AF on May 10th but will prob start testing on the 3rd bc I'm crazy 😜 I am
Also starting progesterone today so I don't know how weird my luteal phase will be . Good luck ladies ❤️

Hi armywife! Should I add you to the list? for what date?

Belle, you bd timing is fab, so fx May is your lucky month :)

Hi armywife! Should I add you to the list? for what date?

Yes please :) you can put me down for the 10th but I will test early for sure !

So... I was going to wait until May to test because AF is due May 2nd or 3rd, but I'm having way too many symptoms so I might test on Wednesday. I will be 10DPO.

So... I was going to wait until May to test because AF is due May 2nd or 3rd, but I'm having way too many symptoms so I might test on Wednesday. I will be 10DPO.

Good Luck Zoe! :dust:

Thanks CP! EOD was way easier for us to manage! I think we are even up for doing it once more tonight! Good luck to you this cycle too cp!

Good luck! Keep us updated, I will have FX crossed for you ☺️

Got my smiley face on the digital OPK! The wait has begun (ugh and yay at the same time lol)

CD 15 today and I think today is probably O day!

What are your symptoms? I am testing May 3rd also:thumbup:

What are your symptoms? I am testing May 3rd also:thumbup:

So far I had a wave of nausea yesterday morning which was pretty bad but didn't last long. I'm peeing more than usual an this morning I woke up at 4:45 and was wide awake. Vivid dreams, fuller boobs (but they only hurt when I touch the sides under my armpit) And yesterday I had a terrible bitter/ metallic taste in my mouth, but its not there today. What are yours??

After 2 full days of blaring OPK's I finally got a negative today . I have been using 2 different test . The CBE advanced showed 3 days of flashing (high fertility) and then the surge . I kept testing with my IC and kept getting positive until today . I was only able to BD on the first day of my fertile day bc my hubby had to leave for training :( so hoping I caught the egg ! I am pretty sure this is my last month trying after having so many losses I'm about done . My dr's suggesting I get a hysterectomy and honestly I'm considering it . Good luck to everyone ❤️❤️

Can I join you! I will be testing May 3rd.

A little background:

DH and I have been TTC #2 since Sept 2016, I am going back to my doctor this week to have my thyroid retested, and hopefully getting back on medication to give it some help as the all natural ways of improve thyroid function have not been working.

If we don't conceive this cycle then we will add Pre-seed to our TTC journey next cycle!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->