May already?!!?!?!

Reaction score
HOLY COW!!!! I was just looking at the calendar and this friday is the FIRST day of May. :shock:

Do you ladies know what this means????? This means that all the May mommies are going to start having their babies and some of us June mommies can potentially have our babies too!!!!! WOW!!!!

HOLY COW!!!! I was just looking at the calendar and this friday is the FIRST day of May. :shock:

Do you ladies know what this means????? This means that all the May mommies are going to start having their babies and some of us June mommies can potentially have our babies too!!!!! WOW!!!!

WOW !!!!!

Im getting sooooo Nervous on how close we are all getting ... I dont know what to expect, All i know is i want my little boy already but im soooo nervous about labor .... Yikes !!!

Hugssssss

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Crazy!!!

This Friday, us June Mommy's can say we're having our babies 'next month'!!!

WTF?!?!?! :happydance:

Yeah well... this May mommy just might have hers in April :>
Think I'm in early stages of labour :> Constant uterine tightenings, pressure in pelvic/buttocks (to the point my hemorroids have a mind of their own - lol)
But no bloody show, no sign of consistant water breakage. Waiting patiently.

Guess we'll see what happens in the next few days.

Yeah well... this May mommy just might have hers in April :>
Think I'm in early stages of labour :> Constant uterine tightenings, pressure in pelvic/buttocks (to the point my hemorroids have a mind of their own - lol)
But no bloody show, no sign of consistant water breakage. Waiting patiently.

Guess we'll see what happens in the next few days.

OuuuuuoooOOOOooouuuu........ It could be it!!! :)

That is insane, I can't believe it. As of tomorrow I have 5 weeks until my due date, how crazy is that!

That is insane, I can't believe it. As of tomorrow I have 5 weeks until my due date, how crazy is that!

It only gets more surreal the closer it draws....
It's almost like every pain/cramp/contraction... has you on the edge of your seat wondering - is this it!?!?!

I feel like a mad woman since Friday... Had BH contractions all day long/night and didn't let up with the usual 2 bottles of water/laying down on left side as hospital suggested. Now, continuous contractions of uterus, that almost feel like indigestion, lower back pain and down my thighs. But not in any severe pain yet to be rushing to the hospital.

Yep I am starting to feel the same, and I'm getting so anxious almost to the point of panic sometimes, I just get a wave that comes over me, I have to go to a room and be on my own or get my OH to give me a cuddle, never over anything in particular but I think as it is all drawing closer, I am getting very scared. Life will never be the same, and I have no idea what it will feel like to be a mother! I'm so excited though, just everything is getting very real now!

Not long for you now hun, under 3 weeks until you are due! It could happen anytime! How exciting for you :)

xx

It only gets more surreal the closer it draws....
It's almost like every pain/cramp/contraction... has you on the edge of your seat wondering - is this it!?!?!

I feel like a mad woman since Friday... Had BH contractions all day long/night and didn't let up with the usual 2 bottles of water/laying down on left side as hospital suggested. Now, continuous contractions of uterus, that almost feel like indigestion, lower back pain and down my thighs. But not in any severe pain yet to be rushing to the hospital.

Good luck Ravelyn - sounds very promising (and I wish it ws me!) :hug:

:happydance: Yeah can't believe how close it is getting now, I can't wait to meet my little man, take care :hugs: XX

I only have 8 days to go to my due date or 10 days 'til my induction - :happydance:

Can't believe how fast the time has past (although I'm ready for my LO to arrive now!)

We were just saying in the July mummies thread, that the August mummies will be starting to come over in the next week, the May mummies will be giving birth left right and centre and the June mummies will be starting to slowly panic!!!

I can actually also say from Friday that I will be having my baby next month,as I am having a planned section which will more than likely be at the end of June, so I will feel your panic with you June mummies!!!!:hug:

Can I just say, good luck to ALL the April mummies left to give birth, and to the May mummies.

:hug: to all of you and I hope all goes well with you and your LO's.

xxx

I didn't realise it was may on friday eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Scared but excited the same time!

I'm beyond excited that it's finally almost May - although this last month has just flown by, and I'm less than 2 weeks away from "full term" 2 weeks of work left :D

yay!
mine should be here on sat if he's on time, but if he takes after his daddy i might be sticking around till june!
he can come in april though, thats ok with me!

I can not believe that my wee man is due 2 weeks tomorrow. I expect to go overdue, but still its not long now!!! Where has my pregnancy gone? Feels like only yesterday I found out I was expecting.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->