May Babies (: All Here (:

Im in Scotland toooo :) Where about in Scotland? Im from Aberdeen :happydance:
Im 21 in August :( Am NOT looking forward to it! It sounds old, but then when u say 21 with a 3 month old baby, that sounds young :shrug: hehe :)
Yeaaa, Im staying team :yellow: Just think it will be amazing when baby is placed in my arms and they say its a girl/boy :happydance: U looking forward to having another girl?
Its my friends 20th birthday night on on Sat & shes doing a pub golf, I said i'd go for a bit but im NOT dressing up :haha: I feel fat enough as it is lol Whats ure plans? xxxx

Lauren we are no longer first :O ahhh well xD 11 weeks left now! :D
:happydance::happydance::cloud9:

I cant believe it!!! Time is passing so quickly now & theres stil so much to do!! :dohh: after this week it'll be 10 weeks, then it'll be down to single digits!!! :happydance: xxxx

aww klkl :) im from just outside glasgow :)!
got my friends surprise 21st birthday party 2night :) can't wait, not had a night out in ages, even though i'll be doing the driving and can't drink. Theres a stripper going so it should be a laugh and shes no clue about it :D!!!

do any of you have bebo ?? xx

I have bebo :) Its on private but u can add me and il accept :) https://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6343854 ( not sure if that will work or not :shrug: )

How lucky getting a surprise 21st! Iv been lookin forward to my 21st since my 18th! And now I wont be able 2 drink cause il have a 3 month old and il be breast feeding...

Iv just woke up from a 2 hour snooze and iv my dog cuddled into my side and my cat sound asleep on my belly and babys kicking, I dont think it likes my cat squishing them :dohh:

Hows the weather in Glasgow? Its been SNOWING here all morning :growlmad: I cant decide whether i can be bothered going out in the snow to go shopping or not :shrug: xxxx

hey lauren thats you added on bebo :)!..
aww the weather is actually not bad here the day!.. its sunny and ive been to the shops without a jacket and im not really cold. Cant believe its snowing in aberdeen, i am sick of the sight of it!
u going to be BF as well :)!? .. i done it with bailey & will be doing it again :D x

Iv accepted you :happydance:

The snow is so bad that the police was stopping cars from going on one of the main roads through town as they weren't managing to get up the hill. I decided to stay in my jammies all day and potter around my room, and watch Jeremy Kyle :) :happydance: Im sooo jealous of you being able to go out without a jacket on!!! I dont have a jacket that will zip up over my bump :haha:

Im gonna give BF a try, Iv heard that not everybody can do it and that its really hard ect... I just feel its something special between a mum and her baby and it gives them that extra lil bond :cloud9: As well as all the health bonuses and so on :)

Are u all set for baby coming? U have to buy everything all over again or did u keep the stuff from when Bailey was a little one? xxxx

Iv accepted you :happydance:

The snow is so bad that the police was stopping cars from going on one of the main roads through town as they weren't managing to get up the hill. I decided to stay in my jammies all day and potter around my room, and watch Jeremy Kyle :) :happydance: Im sooo jealous of you being able to go out without a jacket on!!! I dont have a jacket that will zip up over my bump :haha:

Im gonna give BF a try, Iv heard that not everybody can do it and that its really hard ect... I just feel its something special between a mum and her baby and it gives them that extra lil bond :cloud9: As well as all the health bonuses and so on :)

Are u all set for baby coming? U have to buy everything all over again or did u keep the stuff from when Bailey was a little one? xxxx

OMG jeremy kyle is THE MAN!!!!! i loveeee him :happydance: my friends were actually on the show !!!!!! its hilarious... they look so stupid !
Yep im all set for baby coming :)!.. got loads of stuff that was baileys, like the rainforest swing, cot ( shes in a big girls bed now hehe ), clothes with tags still on them! going to get a new pram tho, and ive already bought new cot covers, cute wee girly outfits, new breast pump & steriliser ( stupidly chucked them out when we moved in september :dohh:) everything is ready to go - all i need is a name .....hmmm!
ps... its a maternity coat ive got :O best EVER investment!!!!! its kept me warm all winter :)... it only buttons down to top of bump then its a smock jacket :D! got it in new look btw!
pps... i came bak from the party early coz bailey was shattered! .. so missed the stripper! BOOOOOO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG no way!! I cant believe u missed the stripper lol maybe someone will have recorded them on their fone...? I came upto bed at quarter to 10 & fell asleep. I then woke up at 11 & im now wide awake :(

I didnt see the point in buyin a new jacket as the weather was SUPPOSED to be getting warmer... never trust the weatherman :(

Im soooo jealous of your friends going to a jeremy kyle show!! Me and my friends from college (when i went) always said we was gonna go, but we never got round to it :( My days revolve around jeremy kyle :blush: sad ano! hehe Xxxx

lol.. no i mean they were actually on the show.... for lie a detector test lmfao !!
and guess what ? he was lying lol...:haha: << that was my jeremy impression
u on msn ? if you r add -
[email protected]
xxxxx

Hey girls :D I'M 30 WEEKS TODAY :D
Haha just thought i'd share that with you all :p Just 8 weeks until baby's full term :)

So how are we all doing tonight? xxx

YAYYY :happydance: Not that much longer now :hugs:

Iv have had THE worst night sleep ever and to make it worse my laptop charger decided to blow up :growlmad: so i couldn't even come and have a snoop on here... :cry: just went and got a replacement. I need my daily fix of BnB :haha:
xxxx

lol i practically live on bnb these days :L

how come you had such a bad sleep??

and to Lily, congrats :D

x

woohooo for 30 weeks :happydance: but its 7 weeks til you're full term! :D:thumbup:
xxx

[dont mind me stalking in your may thread loool]

Just cant get comfy and then when i finally do i get cramps in my legs or i need the toilet AGAIN. I fell asleep at 11, woke up 20 mins later, and was awake til just after 4. Woke up again at half 7, got something to eat and watched some telly and fell back asleep at half 10 and woke up at 12 :coffee:
I dont think i can put up with 11 more weeks of this :(

Lily Your due to be the first May 2010 teen mummy :happydance: xxxx

awww sucks. and i thought I had bad nights.

I guess you could try drinking less towards the night? and sleep with a pillow under your bump and between your legs, thats why I do :D

and dont worry hun, tis not 11 weeks now :p its 10 weeks and 5 days :p

lol Anna its ok, I'm pretty sure everyone stalks everyones threads :p

xx

I didn't see the point in starting a new thread for this, so thought id post it in here :)

Iv recently bought The 'I love my bear swing' and the 'Ziggy Zebra Rocker'
My mum said to me that I wont need both And to take the Rocker back, But its sooo cute and to me there totally different things :wacko:

What u girlies think :shrug:

Iv added pics :) xxxx

Attachments

• swing1[1].JPG.jpg
    swing1[1].JPG.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 2
  • ziggy.jpg
    ziggy.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
keep them both!!! i was gunna buy the zebra thing. and they are different things.

so tell your mum thanks for the advice but you love both and so your keeping both :D:D

xxx

I love the zebra rocker aswel :) and its the only thing iv bought brand new for bubs :blush: Everything else Iv either been given or bought second hand. ( The swing cost my £35 and shes had it professionally cleaned :thumbup: It looks brand new) :happydance: xxxx

i went abit ott with stuff my LO i orginally had loads of second hand stuff, but in the end i bought all new anyways :L

but the swing looks great hun :)
and i see nothign wrong with second hand stuff anyways :)

the rocker is the bestest though, and thats deff :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back