• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Babies (: All Here (:

woo :D its great being able to say it haha. all day ive been like "guess what....the baby is due next month" :D

:flasher: :D

x

Im due on 31st May with a little princess :)

ooo same day as me :D
but im having a boy

& Ayachan, i think were calling him Layton, butt im rubbish with decisions so i dont want to like give a definate yes
(which probleys means this is his name)
still need a middle name though

x

awww thats cute :D

I suck at middles names lol, which is why even if summer doesnt even end up being called Summer her middle name will still be rose :haha:

xx

Aww Layton :) I love that name, reminds me of the guy from A Walk To Remember, Best film ever btw :happydance: xx

Aw rose is lovely for a middle name !!

& i havnt saw that film :( everyone says its good though i feel like im missing out
*note to self : watch this film before you diee ! haha

Hey girls :D
So how are we all feeling?!?! I've been feeling really... Periodyy for the past two weeks lol, iykwim?
My ticker is in it's last box :happydance: :headspin: FINALLY!!!

can't believe it's sooo close already, anyone else feeling a little nervous?

xxxxxx

Not nervous, just excited :D I cant wait to have baby in my arms :O) :happydance:
Iv been gettin really breathless recently. I was out walking my dog the other day with my dad and i was tellin a story to him n i was actually PANTING inbetween getting my words out :haha:
Has everyone got everything ready? My baby changing unit came yesterday :happydance: just mattress's to get now :D
xxx

Im not as close as you but yeah im getting very nervous, i keep just having random bursts of omg omg im so scared !
But im feeling fine, just more heavy like when i walk i can really feel it :(
apart from that it all good & is periody good, maby means things will start to happen soon
xx

May 12th :happydance:
Can't believe its next month.

me neither, I am starting to get little spurts of anxiety mixed with a tad of nervousness! All in all I can't wait to meet my little guy (May 18th)!

5 weeks today for me girls :D! .. really excited :) the nesting is in full swing - im dusting and cleaning everything in sight lol !
Still don't have a name for our princess yet :( !
Bailey is really excited - shes been telling everyone shes going to change the babas bum & put cream on it ! *bless*

Aaaah i wanna steal Bailey :) Shes just the cutest!! :cloud9: I dont have the energy to tidy anything, although my room REALLY needs sorted as theres boxes of junk EVERYWHERE and no room for babys things, there all piled up in the crib :haha:
Where u get the energy from to look after Bailey AND tidy your house Sam?!
xxx

I've been cleaning things that don't even need to be cleaned, I just finished cleaning the keyboard on my laptop :blush:

:haha: I bought a lil hoover from the pound shop to hoover in between the keys on the keyboard :haha: Iv also stocked up on the antibacterial spray ;) xxx

:haha: I bought a lil hoover from the pound shop to hoover in between the keys on the keyboard :haha: Iv also stocked up on the antibacterial spray ;) xxx

is it a henry one ?? oh was on bout those and I WANT ONEEE :o :o

and yh ive stocked up on that alcohol hand gel stuff

x

No, its just a lil pink 1. U shoulda seen the stuff that came outta my keyboard, was kinda gross :haha: But thats what happens when u eat while on the computer i suppose lol xxx

and you get these in poundland :O ooo i need to take a trip there, they sound ideal, my keyboard is minging !

& yeah defo shouldnt eat while using them butt its too tempting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"