May babies...Bump buddies anyone?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Miss Mitch, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Miss Mitch

Miss Mitch Angel mummy to Olivia <3

Hey ladies!

I've had a nosey but can't find a thread (although there prob is 1) but anyone due in may? It would be nice to share experieces worries etc with someone due around the same time! xx

2. Miss Mitch

Anyone? I feel kinda silly now xx

3. x_Kiirsty_x

x_Kiirsty_x Well-Known Member

Heyyy hun, how r u?

When in may are you due? X

4. bingbongbaby

bingbongbaby Well-Known Member

hey im the 30th of may when is ur due date? xx

5. Miss Mitch

Hi! I'm due the 25th of may, when are you due kirsty? Ooh bing we're only 5 days apart! What are you both hoping for, boy or girl? xx

6. bingbongbaby

id love a little boy (picking the name for 1 reason lol) its so hard to pick a girls name but as long as its healthy OH wants to find out but im more on the side lines what about you? xx

7. Miss Mitch

I'm not bothered really, I just want a happy and healthy 1 as we all do (you do literally become a worrying mother from the day you find out don't you lol) but for my oh sake i'd like a little boy :) although we can't think of any names lol only girls names! Yeah we're gonna find out, we're far too impatient lol xx

8. bingbongbaby

lol we are the other way round boys name all set out but cant agree on a girls name! i love lilly-rose but other half hates it lol! yea you really do become a complete worry wart lol things you would normally do you find yourself stepping back just incase the joys lol well worth every worrying moment tho

9. boys04

boys04 Well-Known Member

I am due the 25th May and this is my 6th baby. I am hoping for a girl as have 5 yes thats right 5 BOYS

10. bingbongbaby

wow 5 boys u deserve an award lol you really do need a little princess then fingers crossed for ya are you going to find out? xx

11. Beats85

Beats85 Member

Hi Ladies, thought I would join you as I am also due on 30th May. I am still waiting for my scan which isn't until Monday. I have been worrying since the day I found out and just can't wait for the scan. We have picked names for both already, I have been more keen on having a boy until the last couple of days where I keep seeing all the pretty xmas party dresses and how girly I could decorate the room so now I don't mind either way.
    Have you both had your scans?

12. boys04

boys04 Well-Known Member

Yes but think my 12 weeks scan shows another little boy

13. mrsf1234

mrsf1234 Well-Known Member

Hi all, hope you are all well.

I'm due 27th May. Had scan, all very exciting. First baby, huuuuuuuuuuge feeling in my gut its a boy, which prob means its a girl!!!

x

14. Miss Mitch

Aw, Lilly-Rose is cute! We like Evie for a girl :) and 4 boys already? I applaud you mamma!! lol. Hi Beats, Yes I had my scan yesterday, I am13 weeks tomorrow :) I worried up untill then too! Hi MrsF, Ooh I don't know, that big-a-feeling could be right!! xx

15. svnbest4last

svnbest4last 2 girls, and pregnant!

Hi all! Hope everyones pregnancy is going well! I am due May 27th with my 3rd. I have two girls, ages 11 and 1. I have no real preference as to gender, it would be nice to have a boy, however I am used to girls, as my entire family all have girls! I also have everything for a girl since I just had a baby last year. Either way I am super excited!

16. Miss Mitch

Welcome best4last! lol. Thats a big age gap, I have 1 wih my younger brother of 7 years and I loved it! Will you find out what your having? xx

17. svnbest4last

svnbest4last 2 girls, and pregnant!

It is a very big gap, but I love it! My older one is such a big help, and loves having a little a a sister! We will be finding out, my dh Is dying to find out!

18. Miss Mitch

Yeah, I even remember begging my mum to let me change pooey nappies! Crazy kid! lol Yeah, us to! Can't wait! xx

19. frangi33

frangi33 Well-Known Member

Hi All, I'm due on May 24th with my first, very excited to find out the sex our next scan is booked jan 9th. If you go to the discussions section there is a big group of us chatting on the May 2012 babies thread :)

20. Miss Mitch

Thank you Frangi, where is that? xx