May babies...Bump buddies anyone?

Miss Mitch

Angel mummy to Olivia <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I've had a nosey but can't find a thread (although there prob is 1) but anyone due in may? It would be nice to share experieces worries etc with someone due around the same time! xx

Hi! I'm due the 25th of may, when are you due kirsty? Ooh bing we're only 5 days apart! What are you both hoping for, boy or girl? xx

Hi! I'm due the 25th of may, when are you due kirsty? Ooh bing we're only 5 days apart! What are you both hoping for, boy or girl? xx

id love a little boy (picking the name for 1 reason lol) its so hard to pick a girls name but as long as its healthy OH wants to find out but im more on the side lines what about you? xx

I'm not bothered really, I just want a happy and healthy 1 as we all do (you do literally become a worrying mother from the day you find out don't you lol) but for my oh sake i'd like a little boy :) although we can't think of any names lol only girls names! Yeah we're gonna find out, we're far too impatient lol xx

lol we are the other way round boys name all set out but cant agree on a girls name! i love lilly-rose but other half hates it lol! yea you really do become a complete worry wart lol things you would normally do you find yourself stepping back just incase the joys lol well worth every worrying moment tho

I am due the 25th May and this is my 6th baby. I am hoping for a girl as have 5 yes thats right 5 BOYS

wow 5 boys u deserve an award lol you really do need a little princess then fingers crossed for ya are you going to find out? xx

Hi Ladies, thought I would join you as I am also due on 30th May. I am still waiting for my scan which isn't until Monday. I have been worrying since the day I found out and just can't wait for the scan. We have picked names for both already, I have been more keen on having a boy until the last couple of days where I keep seeing all the pretty xmas party dresses and how girly I could decorate the room so now I don't mind either way.
Have you both had your scans?

Yes but think my 12 weeks scan shows another little boy

Hi all, hope you are all well.

I'm due 27th May. Had scan, all very exciting. First baby, huuuuuuuuuuge feeling in my gut its a boy, which prob means its a girl!!!

x

Aw, Lilly-Rose is cute! We like Evie for a girl :) and 4 boys already? I applaud you mamma!! lol. Hi Beats, Yes I had my scan yesterday, I am13 weeks tomorrow :) I worried up untill then too! Hi MrsF, Ooh I don't know, that big-a-feeling could be right!! xx

Hi all! Hope everyones pregnancy is going well! I am due May 27th with my 3rd. I have two girls, ages 11 and 1. I have no real preference as to gender, it would be nice to have a boy, however I am used to girls, as my entire family all have girls! I also have everything for a girl since I just had a baby last year. Either way I am super excited!

Welcome best4last! lol. Thats a big age gap, I have 1 wih my younger brother of 7 years and I loved it! Will you find out what your having? xx

Welcome best4last! lol. Thats a big age gap, I have 1 wih my younger brother of 7 years and I loved it! Will you find out what your having? xx

It is a very big gap, but I love it! My older one is such a big help, and loves having a little a a sister! We will be finding out, my dh Is dying to find out!

Yeah, I even remember begging my mum to let me change pooey nappies! Crazy kid! lol Yeah, us to! Can't wait! xx

Hi All, I'm due on May 24th with my first, very excited to find out the sex our next scan is booked jan 9th. If you go to the discussions section there is a big group of us chatting on the May 2012 babies thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->