May babies...Bump buddies anyone?

go to groups and discussions in the pregnancy section -

click on the link near the top of your page: Baby and bump > pregnancy forum - click pregnancy forum and you will see a list of sections, go into disccussion and groups and you will see a may 2012 thread :)

I'm due 21st May with my first, had our scan 2 weeks ago and the baby was hiding so we have no idea what we're having! Barely managed to get a picture! Next scan is booked in for 21st December, but we're not going to find out what we're having (up to now....)

Im due May 29th :) Hoping our first will be a boy but like everyone says as long as its healthy we are happy

I'm the 26th (well the date changes a lot! started off due the 28th). Very excited. This is our first, and because the pregnancy has been so difficult, probably our only. We are ltttcers, having taken nearly four years for our :BFP:

Hoping for a girl. The nuchal scan was amazing. Had it on Tuesday-- so far looks like a girl! (We asked the technician). Will definitely get it confirmed at the 20 week scan.

We are ltttcers, having taken nearly four years for our :BFP:

Wow, congratulations and well done! How amazing must that feel after 4 years!! x

Hi, this is my 2nd baby and due 20th of May 2012, not too bothered if its a boy or girl. Have a little girl who is 3, so a boy would be nice, but if its a girl, that would be great aswell :)

Hi everyone,

I'm due 19th may. Have a girl & boy already. Very excited, no plans to find out what we're having this time. Looking forward to the surprise :happydance:

How r we all feeling lately ladies? My stomach feels like i've been doing sit ups the last week, aching!! lol xx

Hi Ladies

I have just been bumped forward a week at my dating scan, so now due on 31st May :happydance:.

Can I join you?? :flower:

hey ladies so happy thats cookie 13 weeks 2day and we have our 1st appointment with the consultant on Friday :) getting all my notes aw its all getting so real hehe hope you are all doing well :) xxxxx

Hi :D

It is all very exciting though. We had our first scan on Friday and was the best feeling in the world. Can't wait for the 13th Jan for nxt scan.

Hopefully going to book at home scan too for around 30 weeks

aw so excited mitch had to wright out a list of things to ask as i would never remember everything lol quick question has any1 considered a water birth?? xx

It really is Tinks Huh? My next scan isn't untill 23rd Jan :( lol. I know Bing, when I went all questions went completely out of my mind, and I had loads before I went in! haha. I did consider it but I don't really know too much about them xx

Awww my next scan is 13th Jan :D

And so can't wait to see Baby B again.

Not though of a water birth sorry

Hi Ladies, Can I sneak in here too please...Im due on the 27th of May but my consultant has me down as a Ec so actual date will be a couple of weeks before that I should imagine. I have a girl & boy already and Im still trying to get my head around this pregnancy so I dont have any feeling towards one sex or the other xx

Hi babytime! Nice to c u again! And of course u can join us :) How r u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->