***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

Bloody hell May babies already :D Congratulations Meow, great to see you with a bfp and loads and loads of :dust: blowing your way.

It is scary I commented on the November Sparklers thread earlier "OMG May babies thread already lol" We are still the newbies in thrid tri and still some in second.

First few weeks deffo do drag, but I promise it will fly by, I can't believe I only have 12 weeks left.

A very H&H 9 months to all of you :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Meant to suggest some names too:

Maybugs
Maypoles (like fetal pole lol)
Mayflowers

They are a bit rubbish sorry x x x

I love the name May Blossoms. :) It really brings out the spring flowers of May. :D

Congrats to the May Mommies out there!!!

If im pregnant this cycle i would be due exactly the same time as you meow!! :)
Im 9dpo tomorrow and im going to test but i think i should wait lol im quite excited lol :p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My pregnancy wheel and some websites tell me my due date is May 2, 2011, but other sites tell me April 29, 2011. I got my BFP's yesterday, and a positive on a digital today..it almost seem a little early for a BFP with a May due date. Either way, I suppose I''ll join both due date clubs until a due date is confirmed.

By the way, I noticed your location was Cornwall..is that Ontario?

If im pregnant this cycle i would be due exactly the same time as you meow!! :)
Im 9dpo tomorrow and im going to test but i think i should wait lol im quite excited lol :p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's so tempting to test lol. The only reason i did at 9 DPO was because i was meant to be going out drinking last night and i knew that i was preggers lol. Good luck x

My pregnancy wheel and some websites tell me my due date is May 2, 2011, but other sites tell me April 29, 2011. I got my BFP's yesterday, and a positive on a digital today..it almost seem a little early for a BFP with a May due date. Either way, I suppose I''ll join both due date clubs until a due date is confirmed.

No Cornwall, England lol

It is possible to get an early BFP, mine is! If you want to i can put you down for the 2nd until you get confirmation. Just let me know :flower:

Bloody hell May babies already :D Congratulations Meow, great to see you with a bfp and loads and loads of :dust: blowing your way.

It is scary I commented on the November Sparklers thread earlier "OMG May babies thread already lol" We are still the newbies in thrid tri and still some in second.

First few weeks deffo do drag, but I promise it will fly by, I can't believe I only have 12 weeks left.

A very H&H 9 months to all of you :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Meant to suggest some names too:

Maybugs
Maypoles (like fetal pole lol)
Mayflowers

They are a bit rubbish sorry x x x

No they're good names! The further on you get the quicker it goes! I only got to 12 weeks but once i hit about 8/9 weeks it seemed to speed up. Shouldn't have tested so early :dohh: Makes it even longer!

No Cornwall, England lol

It is possible to get an early BFP, mine is! If you want to i can put you down for the 2nd until you get confirmation. Just let me know :flower:

I figured as much after I had posted, lol. Seeing all the locations started to give me the idea that this is a mainly UK website..I'm Canadian, so...

Putting me down for May 2nd would be wonderful. With my luck, that probably will end up being my due date. I'll just stay in both clubs though, because I've never made it to my due date. My daughter was 2 days early and my son was 12 days early.

Yeah it is mainly a uk site but you see a lot of USA/Canada girls too!

I've put you down for the 2nd x

I forgot to test this morning!!!! im holding my pee to test with a IC lol

I will let you know th result when ive tested :)
Meow, what test did you use? x

Wow congrats to all the new may mummies that have and will be joining soon :)

I LOVE December Dreamers and couldn't live without all the lovely ladies in there.

Enjoy your pregnancy, trust me it absolutely FLIES by :flower:

I used an asda one but the line came up then disappeared. So i used a superdrug and a FRER in the afternoon and got two definate lines on them. I did another Asda one this morning and the line stayed and was darker.

I find the FRER are brilliant for me

I used an asda one but the line came up then disappeared. So i used a superdrug and a FRER in the afternoon and got two definate lines on them. I did another Asda one this morning and the line stayed and was darker.

I find the FRER are brilliant for me

I have 3 FRERS in my draw, but i think im going to use all my other tests up first lol ive got 2 tesco 1 boots +/- & 4 ICs left. I would love to see a lovely line when i get to the FRERs

On my boots test that i did today there was a line on that but once the pee had gone all the way up the test it was gone..

Im going to do a IC with FMU and probibly a tesco one lol...

Anyways lets talk symptoms, have you got many/any? xxx

Oh i hate Tesco ones. I always get evaps on them so i have branded them as evil!

I love FRER too, they always look so nice haha

I've got quite a few which i'm really surprised at as i'm so early! In my other pregnancy i had none and was shocked at getting a BFP

So far i've got constipation (TMI lol), burping quite a lot, cramps and niggly things going on in there, itchy and stabby boobs and really tired. And i've been feeling a little bit sick and headachey too.

I'm hoping that all the symptoms and the decent lines will mean that i won't have a chemical. I did think maybe there is more than 1 in there haha

You got any symptoms?

Oh i hate Tesco ones. I always get evaps on them so i have branded them as evil!

I love FRER too, they always look so nice haha

I've got quite a few which i'm really surprised at as i'm so early! In my other pregnancy i had none and was shocked at getting a BFP

So far i've got constipation (TMI lol), burping quite a lot, cramps and niggly things going on in there, itchy and stabby boobs and really tired. And i've been feeling a little bit sick and headachey too.

I'm hoping that all the symptoms and the decent lines will mean that i won't have a chemical. I did think maybe there is more than 1 in there haha

You got any symptoms?

Tesco HPTs are evil :haha:

My boobs have been achy since 3/4dpo my nipples are now so very very sensitive, when i roll over at night i will get woken up in pain lol. My fingers have swollen a tiny bit but only at night :shrug: headache and very very very mild nausea.

thats about it.

When are you going to test again? xx

Symptoms sound hopeful!

I'm testing every other day ish until AF is due which is Sunday lol. I'm so paranoid after my mmc! In my eyes if they get darker and i've got symptoms then it shouldn't be a chemical. Plus i've got leftover tests so i may as well use them. I'll prob do a superdrug one tomorrow.

Congratulations! Come on all you May newbies xxx

Symptoms sound hopeful!

I'm testing every other day ish until AF is due which is Sunday lol. I'm so paranoid after my mmc! In my eyes if they get darker and i've got symptoms then it shouldn't be a chemical. Plus i've got leftover tests so i may as well use them. I'll prob do a superdrug one tomorrow.

Thats what im worried about i had a chemical and a MC at 7weeks in decemeber last year in im worried about that but i dont want to think about the same thing happening again if i am pregnant!.
xxxxxxxx

Wow! I am a November Sparkler too! I can't believe a May Thread is here already! Congrats! :hugs:

Wow just an April sweet pea dropping in to say :hi: and congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->