***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

Congrats to all the new May Mommies!!! So very happy for you all. Very happy and healthy 9 mos to everyone. Seems like just yesterday I was joining the April thread!!

:flower:

Another May Mama to be right here! :happydance:

I'm also due May 2nd and I am so happy that I am close to bouncing off the walls. LOL.

I'm Joss, 22 in December, my partner is Bernadette "Bernie". I am pregnant with our first child via IUI with an unknown donor.

(If you wanna read more about me, here's my into thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/introduce-yourself/395520-another-newbie.html)

Congrats to all the other preggos. :D I'm so excited to share this pregnancy with you all!

Yay another May Mummy! I'm popping over to your thread now. I've put you on for May the 2nd too!

Yay! Thanks a heap for that. I can't wait until we get more May Mummies popping in. So exciting.

Me neither, there's a few tumbleweeds at the minute.

It is early though, we're only 3 weeks pregnant lol

Have you got any symptoms yet?

Hahaha, very true. Give it a few weeks and I'm sure the board will be hopping with May Mamas! :D

Nothing too significant, no. I feel a bit "off", if that makes sense. I can't wait to actually have proper symptons, I just want to "feel" pregnant. LOL. I'm sure I'll regret saying that eventually.

Yourself?

Well here I am again only a few weeks after a D&C. I swore to myself I wouldn't tell anyone I was pregnant until way past the 12th week ha that lasted a second because I was sending picture messages of my pee stick seconds after taking it to all my best friends and emailing it to all my bnb girls. I've already told everyone one facebook as well... :blush: I can't help it haha!

I'm due 2nd of May! I'm putting my vote for May May Blossoms (I adore it) :cloud9:. I'm not sold on May-bee baby only because this will be my 3rd pregnancy this year and I really want all of us to have super sticky beans, so no maybe about it! hehe :hugs: It's a cute suggestion though! :hugs:

Here's my test :happydance: sorry its so big I don't know how to resize it! This is at 9DPO FMU it came up instantly. The darkest lines I've seen all year and I've already started having MS woohoo! I took this picture only seconds after taking the test, the test is still doing it's thing! lol The lines are so dark they're still there now.

https://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/SuperMoochacha/photobfp.jpg

Hahaha, very true. Give it a few weeks and I'm sure the board will be hopping with May Mamas! :D

Nothing too significant, no. I feel a bit "off", if that makes sense. I can't wait to actually have proper symptons, I just want to "feel" pregnant. LOL. I'm sure I'll regret saying that eventually.

Yourself?

I've got quite a few, last time i had none and was so surprised that i got a BFP.

So far been feeling off, bloating, constipation, itchy and stabby pain in my boobs, tired and moody lol.

Well here I am again only a few weeks after a D&C. I swore to myself I wouldn't tell anyone I was pregnant until way past the 12th week ha that lasted a second because I was sending picture messaged of my pee stick seconds after taking it to all my best friends. I've already told everyone one facebook as well... :blush: I can't help it haha!

I'm due 2nd of May! I'm putting my vote for May May Blossoms (I adore it) :cloud9:. I'm not sold on May-bee baby only because this will be my 3rd pregnancy this year and I really want all of us to have super sticky beans, so not maybe about it! hehe :hugs: It's a cute suggestion though!

Haha, i told everyone last time too, but i'm feeling a bit protective this time so only a few select family know!

I really like the name may blossoms too. May bee babies i don't like just because it makes me think of mc but it's a nice name otherwise!

Wow your test is very dark for 9 DPO, i got mine then aswell! Hopefully that means we will have very sticky babies! I'll put you down for May 2nd as well.

Thank you meow :hugs: I know what you mean about being protective, I've had 2MC's this year. I'm seeing a FS about it and I have to take a few things and get early scans but I'm feeling much more positive.

We're due on the same day! :happydance:

I know! May the 2nd will be a year to the day i lost bubs :shock:

Did you have a feeling before about your other pregnancies? I knew that i would lose bubs but at the minute i have a good feeling about this one.

I did another test this morning to see if it's gone darker as i'm a bit worried about a chemical, even though i've got lots of symptoms and i was darker! It makes me feel better anyway lol

Did you have a feeling before about your other pregnancies? I knew that i would lose bubs but at the minute i have a good feeling about this one.

I did another test this morning to see if it's gone darker as i'm a bit worried about a chemical, even though i've got lots of symptoms and i was darker! It makes me feel better anyway lol

You know its really strange, I did know I was going to loss the other two pregnancies this year. But this pregnancy I have a really good feeling about, I haven't ever got such a strong positive before and I've already got M/S. Which is something I didn't get with the others.

Here's my test :happydance: sorry its so big I don't know how to resize it! This is at 9DPO FMU it came up instantly. The darkest lines I've seen all year and I've already started having MS woohoo! I took this picture only seconds after taking the test, the test is still doing it's thing! lol The lines are so dark they're still there now.

https://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/SuperMoochacha/photobfp.jpg

CONGRATS! So glad to have you here! :hugs:
I'm Joss!

Wow, MS already? I love the little hearts in your siggie.

Ayyy. I just realised you're an Aussie too! I'm in Brisbane! :D

Congrats on the darker test!!!! :hugs:'
I'm planning on testing again tomorrow.

Congrats ladies! May blossoms is very cute, I like Maybugs too (we get lots of them down here).... Happy and healthy 9 months to all and lots of sticky dust xxxx

Could you ladies take a little look at this mornings test?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...d-urine-faint-line-update-10dpo-page-3-a.html

Thanks ladies! :) xxx

I see something very faint in both pictures.

Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->