*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I love Iris, but hubby says definite no :(
He wants William for a boy, but there's one in my daughters class who's soooo naughty it's put me off completely!

Iris is so pretty, i might give that a mention tonight, although i'm sure i'll get a big fat no! :shrug:

Hey everyone!!

Lots has gone on whilst I've been away, all sounding good :)

Had booking in appointment with midwife - won't see her again until 4th December, and she told me I'll be under consultant care which really does suck and has taken me a while to accept as I really had my heart set on trying for a water birth. But its a no go... will be monitored all through labour in hospital :nope:

But on positive side of things, got scan appointment through this morning for 26th October, 11 days to wait.. hurray and should be 12+1 by then...
Also found baby's heartbeat on Monday night, at 9+6 :happydance:
Have made a little video with the heartbeat and will attach it on here :)
We told my daughter, Mia on Sunday too...and it went so well, a photo of her is in the video :)

We aren't finding out the baby's sex and we really don't mind which sex the baby is... but I know my OH would be over moon if we had a boy so part of me is hoping we do. But I haven't got any gut feelings yet...

I love so many of the names you've all chosen :flower: Particularly Seth and Norah :cloud9:

We've chosen the names Neevah Ann Elizabeth for a girl, Ann and Elizabeth are family names and we just love Neevah, with the nicknames of Neve and Nevie :)
And Calan Brian Louis Matthew for a boy, Brian is for OHs late father, Louis is a family name for me and Matthew is my half brother who died hours after birth. We just love Calan, with the nickname of Cal...

I love unusual names, that aren't that common or popular... and Im not that keen on names which can get given nicknames, but this time I like the nicknames for the names..
And its why I chose Mia, but it's really common and popular now lol and her friends have nicknamed her Mimi :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:
I'm still worn out and feeling sick all the time, eating so much less too... but other than that..just loving being pregnant!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDeZOC5KVkE

Glad everything is ok, scan looks lovely.
I really like the Ava and Joshua from your list, again OH not keen!! :growlmad:

Thanks!!!
A co-worker has a daughter named Ava so I'd feel bad using the same name. I know it doesn't matter, that's not where/how I added the name to my list but I'd still feel guilty haha. I do like the name though :)

Joshua is probably the top name on my boy list.
What is it with our OHs!?! Hahah. I cannot stand a single name he's suggested.

Hello ladies :D

We have 2 names for girls we love: Meadow Lily & Imogen Rose. The problem is that they are both difficult to say in Finnish and we live in Finland! That didn't stop us with Asher though...

We like the name Emery for a boy. Probably Emery Eemil.

Emery was on my list of boy names when I was pregnant with my daughter :) I approve!

However if it's a girl, I'm reallllllllllly leaning toward the names Everly or Zoe.

OOOOoooo! Everly is purdy! :flower:

Hello ladies :D

We have 2 names for girls we love: Meadow Lily & Imogen Rose. The problem is that they are both difficult to say in Finnish and we live in Finland! That didn't stop us with Asher though...

We like the name Emery for a boy. Probably Emery Eemil.

Emery was on my list of boy names when I was pregnant with my daughter :) I approve!

However if it's a girl, I'm reallllllllllly leaning toward the names Everly or Zoe.

OOOOoooo! Everly is purdy! :flower:

Thanks!

i was sick after eating dinner this evening :sad1:

Have been getting bouts of nausea in the evening, but this is the first time i've actually been sick, not fun!

I like Everly too.. and OMG thank you for the heartbeat sounds... that is the most amazing thing I've ever heard... I have a heartbeat checking appointment beginning of November and I am so excited now :))))

We go on tuesday for our 12 week appt and Im so nervous that we wont hear the heartbeat.

We still can't agree on any names, so im giving up for now.
OH says he wants a boy, but as there are only 4 boys in his generation, and none so far in the next, I think that is the decideing factor. Im dead sure this baby is a girl though, and I have no idea why. So we will see when baby actually arrives!

Hello hello! :) I got my BFP in early September and believe I'm due on May 24th (should get a dating scan next week I hope...)

Congrats and welcome bananaz!!

Getting nervous for my scan on Monday now! Think it's because this to me is like the deciding factor we will know if there looks to be anything wrong with the baby or not, hopefully I can breathe a sigh of relief,

Not found hb on Doppler yet but literally have only tried for a minute or two at a time so maybe I just havnt been lucky or patient enough!!

we really don't mind what we have this time - be nice to have another girl but equally as lovely to have a boy so the surprise is prefect for us - as for names NONE yet it took us ages last time so I imagine lots of looong discussions and heated debates about what Jellybean will finally be called - maybe we should go out there with the celebrities and actually call him or her Jellybean :rofl:

I was sick today. These headaches/migraines are crippling me!!
Got my first midwife appointment in the morning so hopefully get my dating scan too! Can't wait!

Has anyone been allowed meds for migraines/pain besides the over the counter stuff? Just curious what my chances are of getting anything from my Dr.

Hello all, hope your all well. I've been dealing with the dreaded morning sickness that seems to be getting worse by the day. Really bad in the evening but hoping it doesn't get as bad as the first pregnancy.

Had a dating scan on Friday, which put my mind at ease after seeing the lil bean's heartbeat. Have another scan in about 3 weeks time, I can't wait.

EDD is now 20th May

Midwife just rang, she was due at 9:15 but someone has gone into labour so she's had to cancel :(
I know it can't ba helped, & today was only booking in, but I'm a bit disappointed now!

Thats rubbish mamicoch!! Hope you get it rescheduled soon!! xx

I had my 3rd scan today, bit of a disaster the girl doing my scan had no clue and just said I need to go get the consultant and left the room so obviously I panicked, she didn't know what she was doing at all, we saw baby, nice hb, we saw it waving it's hands around and feet!! They struggled to measure it because it was wriggling around everywhere! Measuring 8+6 should be 9+3 but she had to keep asking what to do to measure and then said shall I click there and the consultant said yeah that's close enough, so I think that might be why it's smaller than should be cus she was crap!!

Also they wouldn't let me have the picture because they had someone else's name on! So I couldn't take one :( but I have next scan Tuesday 25th so next week x

Aww mamicoch! That is rubbish. Boothh! How dreadful and incompetent she was. No wonder you were panicking. Sorry you didnt get a pic.
I have my 12 week scan tomorrow!! Can't wait x

It's actually quite funny now, turns out she was delivering my friends baby!
Rescheduled for Thursday afternoon, so fingers crossed nobody goes into labour!! :)

It's actually quite funny now, turns out she was delivering my friends baby!
Rescheduled for Thursday afternoon, so fingers crossed nobody goes into labour!! :)

What did your friend have? Hope all went well!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139d.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139f.aspx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_girl.jpg
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev145pfs__.png
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/garden_bluebell_study_3_may_04__171-7153_img_adj-1.jpg https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker/up/1318540772.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->