*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hey everyone.
Wow some babies are sure growing. Kaceys still small around 13-14 lbs maybe. But shes been rolling none stop and can sit now which looked a bit odd at first because how tiny she is. We are slowly starting a bit if BLW but its no rush, just a bit of noodles, fruit, and some veg. heres recent pictures

Attachments

• 46004_10152445248870107_2002393073_n.jpg
    46004_10152445248870107_2002393073_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 562022_10152434505725107_1052974334_n.jpg
    562022_10152434505725107_1052974334_n.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 7
Awww she is gorgeous!!

Eddy is certainly growing lol - we were at a halloween party yesterday and one of the children there was 2 days younger than Eddy. She was literally half the size of him :blush: People keep asking me what I'm feeding him, and it's a lot lol. He has one heck of an appetite on him! We went to my MILs at the weekend and I took the equivilent of 5 ice cubes of mixed sweet potato, carrot and apple and he ate the lot!! I think my MIL was shocked as after all he's ony just 5 months, and that's just his tea! He's costing me a small fortune in milk and fruit/veg lol.

Awww Saskia s still teeny. Almost 6 months and not yet 13lb Just started weaning and she's not really interested! She had a tiny bit of porridge and banana these last couple of days. I can't imagine her on big meals lol. She can't sit up yet but I dont think she's far off!! xx

Ooooh, so nice to read from everyone! =D
Some of the babies are really big!!! Amy was 11lbs 6 oz at 5 motnhs, LOL. Dr isn't concerned, she's following her own curve but she is at the 3rd percentile. People ask me if she's 2 or 3 moths old :facepalm:
We started solids too, she LOVES bananas and peas but does not care for squash at all.
She's such a happy little girl. Love ehr exersaucer and stays sat up when i sit her up but can't do it by herself quite yet. No teeth either.
She is, however, sleeping through the night. Started at 12 weeks and never stopped =D

Purple_kiwi, those pictures of her sitting up are adorable!

We are leaving Amy with my in-laws for a whole day next week :happydance: DH and I are going to see Louis C. K. and staying at a hotel for the night.

I am off to go pump now, I'm trying hard to build a good stash for next week

Aw, babies are getting BIG

Gabriel is 17lbs 4 oz...a huge difference from the tiny thing he was! He is super long, I think he's about 30 inches now...wearing 9-12 month clothing! He's still a skinny boy, so its a good thing he's got a cloth bum, else his pants would never stay up!
Teething is in full force! I can feel one of the lower teeth just breaking through.
He's not sitting up on his own, much prefers to just lay back. But, mostly wants to be carted around wherever I go. He is a dedicated mama's boy for sure!

We went to a "baby" halloween party, little monkey went as Yoda (as per daddy's request) Got some super cute pics of him.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Forgot to say, Eddy is somewhere around 23lb (probably over it slightly) and in 9-12m clothing all around with some 12-18s sneaking in.

EDIT: Weighed him this morning and he's 24lb 1oz!!! Eeeek!

All the babies are gorgeous!! Just had Saskia Weighed and she's 13lb 2oz!! :)

Hi ladies! :hi: Well we passed the 11kg(24lbs) mark last week... and E has 2 teeth now (visible in the gingerbread photo)! He's tasted some cucumber and banana but nothing regularly yet despite the fact he stares at me when I eat lol! :haha: I bought him a highchair with a tray yesterday so we can begin BLW. I'm in no hurry though. I know once we do it there's no going back! Glad everyone is doing well :flower:

Here are a few of my favorite recent photos.

Attachments

• P1090331.jpg
    P1090331.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
  • P1090328.jpg
    P1090328.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
  • P1090262.jpg
    P1090262.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7
Hello Everyone!! How are you all doing? Sorry I haven't been on for months, we moved house and the internet was messed up so have been without for almost 4months :grr: but now we are baaack! I can get on to BnB as it just doesnt work on my phone it is too hard :doh:

So we started weaning about 3wks ago and Tobi has taken to it like a duck to water he loves it, just starting to introduce meats etc and going to do wheat....I forget how I weaned last time and what I did - when I decided to do things and why am I so worried this time???? :shrug:

Tobi is light for his age and is on 9th centile but for length he is on 91st.....he has put on weight so is slightly higher than 9th now but still "light" at exactly 15lbs. But my family are all teeny and the Men are very slender and tall so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was that way as he takes after me more than DH.

Lily is doing well too. She is 14lbs on the 25th centile although I still have people acting shocked when I say she is 5 months old. She is really alert and fascinated by her big brother although he keeps taking toys from her :(

She turns around when you say her name or talk to her. She smiles when we smile or laugh. She can hold her own bottle of ebm although she only gets 2 oz. We have started giving her bits of pasta or cheese or a little bit of what we were eating. I really didn't want to start till she was 6 months old but she started snatching bits of food from us. We will give her more when she turns 6 months old. She is mostly gumming anyway as with BLW they don't properly eat til around 10 months old anyway.

Hi girls.
Meghan (bumpin2012) has message me to say she's unable to post anymore due to issues with get account so shed like to say goodbye. I think she will still be on Facebook for those who have her
Xx

Complete silence here. How is everyone? E has 6 teeth, scoots around backwards, and is finally beginning to eat more (we are BLW). He is healthy and happy. :) We will have a doctors appointment with new measurements next Monday but it will be 11-ish kgs and 70 something cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->