May due dates girlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My MIL knows absoloutly everything aaaand is always right!! silly me for thinking otherwise. :hissy: LOOL

AG - well done on the bf.. I've only managed in front of my family and sainsburys car park :rofl: Isobel also passed her hearing test!

baboo - How was doctors did they give you anything different?

Abblebubba - how are you?

We have colic and the only thing that works is colief and thats expensive so doctors next week!

Hi Natalie! and all May girlies!x
Hope everyone is well!
Well the doctor referred us up to the hospital to be reviewed, so we spent the afternoon there to be given ranitine (sp) to give to them as well as the infant gaviscon, hopefully it will help them, as they are in so much pain after every feed.
Hope Isobels colic starts to get a bit better!.
xx

Hello, yeah i am ok thankyouu Natalie, how are you? might i add your LO is georgous :) hope the doctors works for you baboo, and lets just say congrats to AG as i wouldnt be able to do it infront of anyone. LOOL, I have feet in my ribs tonight i think he is learning kick boxing!!! :rofl:

baboo thats good news that they referred you. I've found I can get the colief on prescription so I will be going for that in a weeks time! I certainly had a different baby yesterday.

Abblebubba, I never had the feet in ribs thing.. Isobel always stuck her feet right into my sides and stretched, cheeky monkey! My avatar is our baby announcement card. Thats her being quiet on colief!

Well I decided to be brave!! I went out on my own, took hour and half to walk two miles!!

Woohoo :D

I got my first walk myself last Saturday, took Rob out to the bus stop and then went off myself, although i met a friend and went a long walk round with him so i guess i wasnt really by myself :lol:

It was by yourself until you met your friend!! and it's no mean feat going out on your own!

just found this thread, hows everyone doin?

xx

Just saw the reply that there was a thread in here after seeing kmh's thread in baby and toddler, so :hi: I'll join in here too.

I was due 01 May altho I actually ended up being an April mummy.

Hope everyone and their LO's are doing well :)

Hello :hi:

Alex startd his smiles last week :D getting more and more pictures of them, were having issues with his weight though. Hes still very small and hasnt put anything on in the last 2 weeks.

Aww yay for smiles :happydance:
I was so happy yesterday morning, Violet woke me up at about 4am for a bottle and whilst I was changing her, she looked me straight in the eye, gave me a huge smile and then cooed :cloud9:

I'm starting to learn what makes her smile too so I'm now getting more and more altho I never get them on camera :dohh:

Do you know why Alex isnt putting on weight? I've not had V weighed for a couple of weeks so I have no idea how much she's put on now.. We have our postnatal check next Tues so hopefully they'll weigh her then.

ive had zach laughing in his sleep twice today. i didnt even know this was possible. gorgeous though.

how heavy is alex weighing hun and what was he at birth?

xx

6lb 11ozs at birth, 7lb 11ozs 2 weeks ago and 7lbs 8oz today.
Ive been talking with Mervs Mum about it, its sounding like im missing his hunger cues because of using a dummy, so the dummy is out unless hes sleeping. I feel bad, ive been letting him go hungry and hadnt realised it :(

dont feel bad about it, every one of us maes mistakes with our LO. its how we learn.

we've been giving zach a dummy aswell and it was only yesterday i actually read that it can mask hunger in a baby. if its coming up for a feed ive stopped giving it to him now. its really tricky isnt it?

Yea it is.
Oh well i will need to get my supply back up as it will have affected that, perfect with a busy week i have ahead :dohh: Lots of cuddles though :D

use this thread girls :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/146889-may-mummies-place-keep-touch.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4