May due dates girlies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Looking for all May due date girlies whom i got to know in the trimesters sections :D

Can i come join you? not sure if you got to know me to personally though? :-(

Of course you can :D
Dont think we have spoken personally but i do know of your name :)

YEY, i dont know you personally but i have followed your journey, and your son is adorable :) aws, my name is abbey and i am a may mummy to be in seven days :) - cant wait to chat to everyone

Hello, Don't think I really got to know anyone that well, but would love to join.
Hows everyone doing?.
I'm getting about 2-3 hours of sleep a night at the moment lol!. They work in shifts :).
xx

How is everyone today?
Both Chloe and Nathan have been diagnosed as having reflux..the poor wee things sound like they are in so much pain!, the infant gaviscon doesn't seem to be doing to much to help them, so we are back to the doctors tommorow in the hope that there is something else they can do!.
xx

Awws i hope the docs can do some more to help them baboo, must be very uncomfortable bless em, i am not tooo bad thankyou x

Aw poor babas.
We've been out to get alex,s hearing screening done. He passed with flying colours in just a minute :D

go alex!
Were having a very sicky afternoon, Chloes needed changed four times so far lol.
xx

Ah lovely. I've just made my first attempt at public bfing. I'm in a very secluded bit of the eating area in a shopping centre lol

GO ALEX!!! for passing with flying colours, good for you public BF feeling OK about it all? if i was going to BF i think i wouldnt beable too, it would be a very personal thing for me, but good on you :)
Poor LO's baboo hope they get better and less sicky

well done on the public feeding, I've not attempted that yet...
xx

Im not really counting it a fully public, there were only 2-3 people and i sat well away from them. Ive still to try in a busier place.

thats still brillant!, I can only do it in front of my Oh lol
x

Ive managed in front of the FIL aswell but hes afraid of boobs :rofl:

Ow god i can imagine my MIL now she is such an annoying so an so, she'ld sit there the whole time perving on me saying 'hes not right' 'tilt this way abit' 'careful with him' 'i think babies should be fed this way... in my day' BLAH BLAH BLAHHH LOOL Sorry i just know she would do that!!!

lol, my mil doesnt really know much about bfing so theres not much she can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"