May due dates! Let's predict...

I am more fed up than physically uncomfortable

I am sooooo impatient and apprehensive for the labour

I hear you. I cant wait to see what my little guy looks like. Also apprehensive about labour. There is a forum on here about funny labour stories and I can't help but wonder if I'll somehow embarrass myself.

I am also really impatient to meet my little lady. I have nothing ready so have quite a lot to fill my time but she is measuring small so I can't help but be worried about her. I won't feel truly happy and settled until she is here safely.

hi all,

love to join!

I'm due 28th May but hoping for a VBAC Baby, prediction 21st may!!

I can't wait till baby gets here I don't want it to rush and come before it's ready but I not good at being pregnant have suffered with very bad work related stress tiredness and anemia most of time problems with my pelvis meaning i don't know how the ladies with really bad spd manage and now I have flu. Looking forward to maternity leave beginning at the end of March

Im due May 14. I dont know what to predict lol....I honestly didnt think I would make it too 30 weeks lol So this is a milestone for me

So far 13 ladies think (or know) they will go early, 5 expect to go late.
I thought with my first I'd go early, but was 2 days late. I thought my second would be different and dreaded missing out on any day she may go early. I soooo wanted to make it to 40 weeks to not feel robbed of a single day of pregnancy. She made her way into this world at 41+6!! Must admit that by that point I was more than ready to meet her ;)

This time I've been thinking 'ah, it all feels so different and she's my third child, I'll probably go early' but realistically, I've got my mind set on going late again and don't truthfully think I'll go early. I don't think I'll quite make 41+6 though, think a lot of that was due to my mind set that I didn't want to stop being pregnant.

I'm due 28th...

My mum thinks she'll be early... Let's say 25th (because my boy was due on 25th May and born on 28th... So let's have it the other way round!) :D

Due 26th predict 30th (hubby's birthday) was 4 days late with daughter

Hello! I'm due 15th, but think it will come on the 29th (I was two weeks late last time so I'm not holding out much hope!)

Hi,in due 21st or 28th and im hoping for a vbac,but looking at my other labours i predict i will possibly go,between the 14th and The 18th,.x

Hi ladies!

I am due on 10th May. My birthday is 22nd May! But I am going to predict this baby will come on it's due date 10th May. I think it's going to be a boy and weigh 7lb on the dot!

Due May 14th but I am not prepared to think about how close that really is...let me live in denial a little longer!! LOL

Due May 15th but I'm predicting she will come May 22!

I'm due 29/5 hoping she will come bang on her date (or maybe a week earlier :) )

We are due the same day! I have never made it past 38+4. I am due May 29th but predict may 19th. My first was ten days before my due date and my second an emergency induction he was born at 37+1 both my sons were born on the 12th i think it would be really cool if Zachary would come that day too!

Hello...thought I'd join in the fun. My edd is May 31st. I have previously predicted June 6th as that is our anniversary. The day after that will be my birthday.
I'm hoping not to go that far over though as my last baby was 9lb 9oz and I am scared if I go a week over this one will end up 10lbs +

Hi ladies,

Im due the 13th, but predict he will come the 23rd! Probably by induction, I dont think my body knows how to labour naturally :shrug: but maybe 3rd time lucky! :winkwink:

Hello. I'm due on the 29th. I had a dream I ended up having a section on the 21st but seeing how my OB wants me to VBAC (I know...an oB pushing for VBAC....) I will probably end up going slightly over into June. My son was 4 days late so....I am predicting my baby will be born on June 3rd.

I feel like it is way too early for labour watching but this pregnancy is still really, really dragging for me. I still have 12 weeks until my due date but know it could be 14 before the baby comes. It makes me want to cry how far away that feels. I'm still taking my pregnancy one week at a time.

I'm due 24th May but with my first I was near enough 4 weeks early so I'm thinking late April - early May

Hello. I'm due on the 29th. I had a dream I ended up having a section on the 21st but seeing how my OB wants me to VBAC (I know...an oB pushing for VBAC....) I will probably end up going slightly over into June. My son was 4 days late so....I am predicting my baby will be born on June 3rd.

I feel like it is way too early for labour watching but this pregnancy is still really, really dragging for me. I still have 12 weeks until my due date but know it could be 14 before the baby comes. It makes me want to cry how far away that feels. I'm still taking my pregnancy one week at a time.

Yay someone else due the same day as me woo hoo! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->