May due dates! Let's predict...

I'm due May 2nd and I think I will have my little man May 4th, I think he will weigh around 7,9 - 8,4

Due May 3rd with our 2nd boy. Really wanting him to come a little early like his older brother did. So April 30th is my guess :)

I'm due the 18th and I think bub will come around the 15th that's more wishful thinking then anything ill probably go over lol DS1 was born a few hours before due date and DS2 was born 5 days over.

Hi ladies,

Im due the 13th, but predict he will come the 23rd! Probably by induction, I dont think my body knows how to labour naturally :shrug: but maybe 3rd time lucky! :winkwink:

Hi there! We're due the same day!

I'm due on the 6th. Though me and OH keep joking about her coming on the 4th to say may the 4th be with you lol. I'm hoping she comes on the 20/04 though. :D

Im due May 11 but I have a feeling he will make me wait! I predict May 15! :)

Hi ladies, I think I'm up to date on the first post. Let me know if I have missed anyone or got anything wrong!

I've had a bit of a crap day. I had a growth scan and all is not looking well so I'm back for a in depth scan of the blood vessels in the baby's brain next week. Baby's head is growing normally but her body is small showing that she may be struggling to get enough nutrients and is prioritising growing her head. Just hoping she is absolutely fine and healthy. I really don't want to have her early :(.

Also, this thread has been moved... How strange...

Hi ladies, I think I'm up to date on the first post. Let me know if I have missed anyone or got anything wrong!

I've had a bit of a crap day. I had a growth scan and all is not looking well so I'm back for a in depth scan of the blood vessels in the baby's brain next week. Baby's head is growing normally but her body is small showing that she may be struggling to get enough nutrients and is prioritising growing her head. Just hoping she is absolutely fine and healthy. I really don't want to have her early :(.

Awwww, I hope you get reassuring news about your baby girl at your next scan! <3

I can only imagine how scary that must be to hear =(
Hope your little one is just a little bit behind with a growth spurt and will have caught up by the next scan. If not, while a long journey would be ahead of you, you're at a good point for baby to be just fine after some growing in hospital *hugs*

Also, this thread has been moved... How strange...

Not really that strange, it's a thread which is only of interest to those due in May, not all of 3rd trimester. It makes it more of a 'group' interest thread rather than one everyone would be interested in. I imagine that's why it's been moved here =)

I don't know when I'm due. Ob says May 22 (I have no idea where he got that), ultrasound at 20 weeks said May 20. According to LMP its May 21. :shrug:

I don't know when I'm due. Ob says May 22 (I have no idea where he got that), ultrasound at 20 weeks said May 20. According to LMP its May 21. :shrug:

I'm having that issue too. On my papers and ultrasounds it goes between May 4th and 5th. My LMP is April 26th but going with the 4th for now.

I just thought I would update! I predicted that I would have my baby on 5/15 (due 5/11) ended up having him on 5/14 so I was close!! :D

Well, I predicted the 17th (was due on the 11th) and am still waiting ... Needless to say, I was wrong! =)

I predicted May 18th, due on the 13th but DD1 was 5 day late... I was right!

I was due on the 10th and predicted the 10th at 7lb. He came 8 days early on the 2nd and weighed 7lb 11oz! I knew he was a boy though!!

I predicted May 7th, 6lb 7oz, 20 inches. DS was born April 27th, 7lbs, 8oz, 18 inches.

I was due May 2nd, I predicted May 4th - I was WRONG he came May 7th
I thought he would weigh around (7,9 - 8,4)- I was WRONG he was 8lb 11oz

I was due on the 11th, predicted the 17th but she entered the world on the 23rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back