May I pop over here?

italianqtpie

TTC#1-Cycle 4
Reaction score
Hiya! I am new to this forum and turned 35 this past Friday:flower: I'm from a suburb near Cleveland, Ohio.

This is our first time ever TTC and it's SO nice to see a group of wonderful ladies who are here together in the +35 ttc group.

My choice to wait to have a family was just that....a choice. I have been pressured and talked to about how scary it is to wait since I got married two years ago. I finally made an appt to see my obgyn in June and she told me to just calm down (did I mention I'm a little (lotta) OCD AND a Virgo? :wacko: )

In my 20's, I was career focused. Bought a house the day before my 30th birthday and met my now husband a year later. We were married on 5.2.09.

We chose to travel and get some "just us" time in and now it's time. And i'm scared. I hope to get to know you all and support everyone as we all get our :bfp: someday real soon.:hugs::hugs:

Welcome to TTC35+, it's a good forum.

Many of us are in a very similar situation to you so hope you feel at home.
Have you got any pets? We talk about our pets a lot LOL.

Pets and baking :winkwink:

Welcome Italianqtpie!! :flow: You do sound like you're in a very similar situation to a lot of us - especially me! I'm 35 and also got married in 09. We've been trying for a year now with no luck. AF due today so we'll see!! Do you know where you are in your cycle or have you not got that obsessed yet?

Well...you bet! I have two rescue cats and a rescue pup and one very spoiled Himalayan!

This is Louie (pup) and Grace (spoiled feline). The other two cats are far to shy for their pics to be taken...unless they are running from Louie!:dohh:

Attachments

• n1149058075_30273306_9553.jpg
    n1149058075_30273306_9553.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
  • db295623fc0f4e1a82bea4a2f3f40e25_7 (1).jpg
    db295623fc0f4e1a82bea4a2f3f40e25_7 (1).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
Pets and baking :winkwink:

Welcome Italianqtpie!! :flow: You do sound like you're in a very similar situation to a lot of us - especially me! I'm 35 and also got married in 09. We've been trying for a year now with no luck. AF due today so we'll see!! Do you know where you are in your cycle or have you not got that obsessed yet?

You're on your own with baking...i mean, I love to EAT...but *my* "baking" is aka doorstops or a choking hazard!

I am just a few days away from :witch: I have had cramps for the past 4 days, so it looks like i'm out for my first month, but I have to remember getting a :bfp: on your first month must be crazy unlikely.

:dust: to you!

Oh me too, I just read about other people's baking!!

:dust: to you!! I really hope you're lucky the first time!

Welcome aboard Hunni, no matter how your feeling , down, upset , fed up , negative or happy , you'll find all the support you need on your journey !! Xxx look forward to getting to know you xxx

THANK you ladies, SO much! I have been all of those things, oldbirdni, just this past week or so. What if i did wait too long. I know when I ovulate (i have had Mittelschmerz since I was 21; diagnosed when they thought I was having an appendix attack).

I will show you all my *crazy* and hope you will still learn to love me :flower: For instance, last night? I hopped on our insurance website to see what infertility coverage I have! I plan ahead to a fault and am so hopeful and optimistic...for OTHERS...when it comes to me, I've become a pessimistic hag! Ugh! I promise to work on it!

I have issues focusing on more than one thing at a time....so last night I cried! (wth??) because I wondered if i'd ever focus on anything but TTC until it happened. I need a good self help book! LOL

Ok, I swear i'm done after this post, but I appreciate the welcome and the "ears" soooo much.

Does anyone feel like the thought of getting a :bfp: is just so our of the realm for them? Like I cannot even IMAGINE getting it! It seems like such a fantasy to me.

These are all of the thoughts I've suffered with alone over the past week and I am SO glad I found this place!!

:wave: italianqtpie welcome! im with you, only recently started ttc no. 1. done the work thing, the travel things, the selfish things.... and finally ready for my very own shit machine and can't wait! :thumbup:

Your pup is well cute, wonder what he is? Part poodle at least, I had an unspecified poodle cross who looked quite like him and was also quite a licky boy too, so your photo made me smile.

Welcome...I'm sure you'll find everyone very nice and very helpful with TTC, hope your stay is short and sweet:flower:

Welcome to BnB. There are some great people on here, i love it here and couldnt and wouldnt ttc without this place.

We have similar stories. I've just turned 36 and ttc our 2nd. I waited for the same reasons as you did, got married in 2009 and have 3 rescue cats all with medical conditions that would haave otherwise seen them put to sleep.

I hope your stay here is a short one and you conceive quickly. :hugs:

Hi and welcome!

Hope you stay isn't too long!!!

I'm sure you'll be just fine , there are ladies on here including me who have conceived naturally in our 40s , we all know that feeling of omg what if , but have faith stay positive and enjoy the ride ( so to speak !!! Hahahaha) honestly you'll have some fantastic pals all over the world even if you don't meet up face to face xxx

Welcome to the forum! Hope your stay is a short one.

Yay g:thumbup:ood start! Love your pets

I have two rescue pets as well, a greyhound and a cat!

Hi Hun and welcome ,u will love it here ,the ladies are amazing and very supportive :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Good luck on getting a :baby::kiss:

:wave: italianqtpie welcome! im with you, only recently started ttc no. 1. done the work thing, the travel things, the selfish things.... and finally ready for my very own shit machine and can't wait! :thumbup:

SHIT MACHINE!!!!!! :lol:

Thanks SO much!

Your pup is well cute, wonder what he is? Part poodle at least, I had an unspecified poodle cross who looked quite like him and was also quite a licky boy too, so your photo made me smile.

We really don't know. He was an abused stray with a rope around his neck. I need to do a doggie DNA test on him! I'm glad the licky boy made you :D

Welcome...I'm sure you'll find everyone very nice and very helpful with TTC, hope your stay is short and sweet:flower:

Thanks to you!

Welcome to BnB. There are some great people on here, i love it here and couldnt and wouldnt ttc without this place.

We have similar stories. I've just turned 36 and ttc our 2nd. I waited for the same reasons as you did, got married in 2009 and have 3 rescue cats all with medical conditions that would haave otherwise seen them put to sleep.

I hope your stay here is a short one and you conceive quickly. :hugs:

Bless your heart. I love my rescue fluffballs !

I'm sure you'll be just fine , there are ladies on here including me who have conceived naturally in our 40s , we all know that feeling of omg what if , but have faith stay positive and enjoy the ride ( so to speak !!! Hahahaha) honestly you'll have some fantastic pals all over the world even if you don't meet up face to face xxx

Thank you SO much! That gives me so much hope!

Hi and welcome!

Hope you stay isn't too long!!!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! Hope your stay is a short one.

Yay g:thumbup:ood start! Love your pets

I have two rescue pets as well, a greyhound and a cat!

Hi Hun and welcome ,u will love it here ,the ladies are amazing and very supportive :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Good luck on getting a :baby::kiss:
THANK YOU!! :)

Welcome! I have the same feelings about "what if I waited too long". I am 36 and my DH & I have been TTC for 7 cycles (appears that we are heading into the 8th cycle). :( We just got married in April but have been together since '09. We have one cat and lives in a suburb of Columbus, OH. Hope your stay is short and hoping we all get BFPs soon .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->