May & June 2022 Munchkins

I have an ultrasound on Wednesday! I am beyond nervous but excited to hopefully see baby and heartbeat. I am 6 weeks 4 days today. Pregnancy symptoms are hitting me hard & it’s like my belly grew overnight!! My belt I wore to work the next day didn’t fit me and also my work shirt got tight! Extreme nausea and food aversions, can only eat half of my meals then feel sick. Extremely emotional ; I’m a blackjack dealer and I miscounted my nickels and started crying! Lol.

E8FD06ED-7D50-46DB-8384-E4653E106A35.jpeg

Just go to Lilypie.com and create one - it is pretty intuitive process once you enter the site. And at the end you need to copy the "forum" or "pseudo html" code and just paste it here in your signature.
Going to try it, thank you!!

Welcome and congrats, mridula! :)

Let us know when you have an exact EDD and I'll add you to the first post. :)

sure thing! I haven’t had a dating scan yet, it’s this Thursday. I’ll let you know after that

@Sander , oh I am with you ! It’s bad enough now the spiders are actually coming out but to be dreaming about them too no thanks . Hopefully those dreams will stop for you !

I’ve no idea what’s going on . Still bleeding red/pink colour today . Today is day 6 . The sonographer did have a good look around , checked both my ovaries etc . She said she couldn’t find anything at all but like you say she might have missed it , there was actually two doctors in the room looking .

All I know is I am starting to get even more worried the more it goes on and my pregnancy is not going to progress as it should . Im just hoping/praying for that flickering heartbeat on Monday !

@Sander , oh I am with you ! It’s bad enough now the spiders are actually coming out but to be dreaming about them too no thanks . Hopefully those dreams will stop for you !

I’ve no idea what’s going on . Still bleeding red/pink colour today . Today is day 6 . The sonographer did have a good look around , checked both my ovaries etc . She said she couldn’t find anything at all but like you say she might have missed it , there was actually two doctors in the room looking .

All I know is I am starting to get even more worried the more it goes on and my pregnancy is not going to progress as it should . Im just hoping/praying for that flickering heartbeat on Monday !

Ah I didn’t know they spent a lot of time looking. But yes it’s always possible it got missed - they can be really small. Mine was 1cm and that’s average size so they can be smaller. I think they can also hide behind the baby so if they can’t get a good angle they can miss it. I really hope they can figure out what’s going on on Monday :hugs:

So I tried calling my doctor but no answer. Maybe I'm over thinking but last couple days I've had an upset stomach. I poo but it's little by little. I think my prenatal is causing me to be constipated.tmi but I had a bad stomach ache, went poo a whole lot and I feel 100% better. No upset stomach anymore. I take One A Day vitamins. What do you recommend? I can't take colace and what vitamins are better? I take One a day and vitamin D3.

So I tried calling my doctor but no answer. Maybe I'm over thinking but last couple days I've had an upset stomach. I poo but it's little by little. I think my prenatal is causing me to be constipated.tmi but I had a bad stomach ache, went poo a whole lot and I feel 100% better. No upset stomach anymore. I take One A Day vitamins. What do you recommend? I can't take colace and what vitamins are better? I take One a day and vitamin D3.

Is your One A Day the Prenatal? I think you can add more fruits to your diet and that can help constipation

Is your One A Day the Prenatal? I think you can add more fruits to your diet and that can help constipation
Yes. When I bought it it was a two pack but different shape of pill. One was white and solid looking and the other was red, big and gel like. alternative.

Ah I didn’t know they spent a lot of time looking. But yes it’s always possible it got missed - they can be really small. Mine was 1cm and that’s average size so they can be smaller. I think they can also hide behind the baby so if they can’t get a good angle they can miss it. I really hope they can figure out what’s going on on Monday :hugs:
Thanks Sander !

I stopped taking Pregnacare with DD1 cause it made me ill ! I just opted for folic acid and vitamin D with her and my other pregnancies .

This pregnancy I’m taking a multi vitamin , folic acid and vitamin D . I had awful issues with my B12 when pregnant with DS!

Thank you guys!! Seen my little baby with a heart beat of 121 bpm and turns out I am measuring 6 weeks so my new due date is June 1st if that could be changed, please. Thank you!!! I am so happy. Do you ladies think the heartbeat is okay?

121 is great! With my first baby I had an ultrasound at 5w6d and his heart rate was 97, he is now 7 yrs old :)

Thank you guys!! Seen my little baby with a heart beat of 121 bpm and turns out I am measuring 6 weeks so my new due date is June 1st if that could be changed, please. Thank you!!! I am so happy. Do you ladies think the heartbeat is okay?
Fantastic news !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"