May & June 2022 Munchkins

Totally stalking for ant early arrivals eeeek.

I had my diaper shower yesterday and it went well. I won't have to worry about diapers for awhile, I am thankful! Did a bump picture today while on a walk with my family.

received_4359838084119181~2.jpeg

As of last week I have ob appointments every 2 weeks now. Got bad news today though. I went into urgent care because of severe vaginal pain. They did a few tests one came back positive for herpes. I’m so beyond pissed. I’m sure I got it from my soon to be ex-husband. He would never admit it though. I was prescribed a weeks worth of pills and some cream to help the pain. When I go back to my ob next week I’ll have to find out if it will be safe for me to give birth naturally and if it’s safe to breastfeed. I’m going to be super upset if I can’t do either.

As of last week I have ob appointments every 2 weeks now. Got bad news today though. I went into urgent care because of severe vaginal pain. They did a few tests one came back positive for herpes. I’m so beyond pissed. I’m sure I got it from my soon to be ex-husband. He would never admit it though. I was prescribed a weeks worth of pills and some cream to help the pain. When I go back to my ob next week I’ll have to find out if it will be safe for me to give birth naturally and if it’s safe to breastfeed. I’m going to be super upset if I can’t do either.
Oh gosh fingers crossed the antibiotics work quickly for you ! With regards to labour I’d assume it would only be a issue if it’s not cleared up by then ?! Fingers crossed !! x

Oh gosh fingers crossed the antibiotics work quickly for you ! With regards to labour I’d assume it would only be a issue if it’s not cleared up by then ?! Fingers crossed !! x
From what I read as long as it’s cleNed I should be safe to have a natural birth. I should also be able to breastfeed.

I'm so sorry you are going through this! Hopefully the medicine helps so you will be in the clear when it's time to deliver!

Does everyone names picked out?

Would love to hear them for those who don't mind sharing.

I had an OB appt and an nst this morning. Baby is doing good. They checked my cervix and said I am only a fingertip dilated but my cervix is soft. They scheduled my induction date for May 2nd, when I will be 39+1. I am nervous and excited. Next week I have my last growth ultrasound, as long as she is still head down and not too big I will be cleared for vaginal delivery. We spent the day yesterday setting up our room for baby, there are still a few little things we need to buy. I asked about covid restrictions during labor. They told me my husband will have to wear a mask, but I will be tested for covid and as long as it's negative I won't have to wear a mask. They also said I am allowed 2 support persons during labor and that they allow the siblings to come up after she is born. I am so excited because the last I knew they were only letting 1 person up and no siblings. It's getting so close to meeting our little girl and I cannot wait! I'm also uploading another bump pic that I took at the doctor's today because why not? lol

IMG_20220406_094055315.jpg

I had an OB appt and an nst this morning. Baby is doing good. They checked my cervix and said I am only a fingertip dilated but my cervix is soft. They scheduled my induction date for May 2nd, when I will be 39+1. I am nervous and excited. Next week I have my last growth ultrasound, as long as she is still head down and not too big I will be cleared for vaginal delivery. We spent the day yesterday setting up our room for baby, there are still a few little things we need to buy. I asked about covid restrictions during labor. They told me my husband will have to wear a mask, but I will be tested for covid and as long as it's negative I won't have to wear a mask. They also said I am allowed 2 support persons during labor and that they allow the siblings to come up after she is born. I am so excited because the last I knew they were only letting 1 person up and no siblings. It's getting so close to meeting our little girl and I cannot wait! I'm also uploading another bump pic that I took at the doctor's today because why not? lol

View attachment 1107650

Thats great progress of your cervix is softening up ! Glad the covid restrictions have eased for you at your hospital !!
Getting so close now !

I'm getting so excited to start seeing some babies arriving :happydance:
I'm officially 3rd tri today finally!! Finding work so so tiring. And I'm on 10 hour days Saturday to Wednesday this week coming, on my feet all day. Not sure how I'm going to manage it :nope:

Wowsa , I’ve been getting bad period like cramps on and off since last night so much so it woke me up !

I’m sure it’s probably just baby moving into position as a few people have comment on how bump looks like it’s dropped ??!! can’t see it myself :haha:.

I’ve got the midwife on Wednesday so we will see what little bubs is doing then !

Urgh these cramps are really annoying .
Anyone else having period like pains ?

I’ve had them constantly for the last 3 hours tonight ??! . Baby has been active too

I get them, I usually drink extra water and that helps. Yesterday it was so bad and I had so much pressure I thought I was going into labor. It took several hours for it to go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->