May mommies

Hey May Mommies!

Im due May 8th with a little girl, i cant believe how fast its going seems just like yesterday we found out about being pregnant and as of this past Sunday im already half way there to holding my first LO.

I'm due on 16th! Is there anyone else who hasn't felt any movement yet? X

You will soon!

I'm due on 16th! Is there anyone else who hasn't felt any movement yet? X

I'm due the 16th! I've thought i've felt flutters but that's it!

It was probably baby! I wasnt sure at first either but now that ive been feeling them for awhile and seen it in our sonogram im sure of what it feels like.

Its amazing!

Theres a huge may due dates thread down in the groups section, please come join us:flower::hugs:

Hey Inge and cararmywife (and anyone else whos around 20 wks) how do your bumps look now? and how are you feeling? I want to compare my bump my sister scared me yesterday by saying i was huge and needed to make sure i was applying lots of cream and such bc im gonna get huge by the end of my pregnancy and end with stretch marks :( boo now im worried that i have gotten to big it seems to of happened over night and gets bigger daily

I'm due on the 6th with a little boy! He's measuring big now though so he may come earlier.

im due on the 25th but will be earlier due to a c section xx

Im due 5th May can i join too please? xx

Huntjump- I am showing, but just a small bump. But I am 5'10, so baby has quite a bit of room. I was actually worried for a bit mine was too small. But I already have stretch marks on boobs,hips,and thighs so I don't think any amount of cream will help my belly when it does pop! I am feeling well, I have tons of energy in the morning but it goes quick lol! Hiw are you feeling?

I'm due May 28th.. Will be interesting to see if it's a May or June baby!

Hope you are all doing well
:flower:

Not too bad, loads more energy than in first tri, just starting to waddle a little now and these round ligament pains are a bitch lol

Huntjump- I am showing, but just a small bump. But I am 5'10, so baby has quite a bit of room. I was actually worried for a bit mine was too small. But I already have stretch marks on boobs,hips,and thighs so I don't think any amount of cream will help my belly when it does pop! I am feeling well, I have tons of energy in the morning but it goes quick lol! Hiw are you feeling?

Thanks for replying! Im a shorty at 5'4 i was too bc i didnt have anything then all the sudden i did. I think thats what was shocking to my sister as well. Im feeling much better then previous weeks i think the most of the ms is gone which makes everything ALOT better

Hi helen581 you know, I have been feeling these stretching sensations that go from bump all the way around to my sides and it almost feels like when you work a muscle too hard and start to get that burning. Is this what round ligament pain feels like? Because if it is I want it to stop lol!!! It's VERY annoying!!!!!

Hi helen581 you know, I have been feeling these stretching sensations that go from bump all the way around to my sides and it almost feels like when you work a muscle too hard and start to get that burning. Is this what round ligament pain feels like? Because if it is I want it to stop lol!!! It's VERY annoying!!!!!

yeah sounds like it and they can also come as really sharp pains too, i get them if i bend down or turn too fast. really hurt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->