May Mummies! Congrats Missy, Genna, Jexer72!

I don't think some of us May ladies can quite believe it either!!

:hi: audaciousanna

How are may mummies doing? What has everyone got left to buy?? I got pretty much everything, furniture is due on Sat... planning to make sure we get everything by April.. I know when my mum had me I was early...

Welcome Audaciousanna xx

I got cot mattress and a few bits of clothing to buy.
MIL buying us the I Love My Bear rocker from babies r us, so thats £40 less we have to spend xox

Aww excellent Emsy. My mum has bought us a hell of a lot of stuff, clothes etc. She's also buying the pram. My dad is buying the moses basket and DH parents are buying cotbed and mattress... But i'm begining to panic we don't have anything in the house!!

I'm sure you will get everything sorted in time for your new arrival.
We are moving house end of month, so everything is being stored at MIL's, she offered to buy our cot mattress too, but we didn't want to be greedy. Lol xx

i still need nearly everything
starting to get a few bits now as had a panic when i popped over on fri went to mothercare on the sun lol

You'll be surprised how quickly it all accumulates rah. I thought i had loads but compared to some of the ladies on here, I don't have anything. Lol
Although I got the main bits, I don't have many clothes x

I still need to get everything bar the cotbeds and the pram lol, I think I better start shopping. I think we will get the moses baskets at the end of the month though.
xx

Im not officially over here for a couple of days yet but just letting you know my text buddies are dippy_dee and danapeter36.

Cant believe im nearly in third tri.

I don't have much at all yet, just some clothes and the stroller and car seat.

Anyone else been getting ngihtmares? i keep hacing dreams that my three year old drowns and also that my baby is still born.. they are horrible dreams

I have bad ones Danny, bout being asaulted in Asda loos by a man with a melted face and also running through dark subways with people on fire. I've also had one about being on a bus with a murderer, can't get his crooked smile and gold tooth out of my head. It is freaky stuff.
I've never had one involving my children though xox

They seem so real..... it takes a few mins to realise its a dream!
I seem to get these dreams at the same time i produce milk and get nosebleeds/gums bleed... so im guessing its a hormone surge thing,.

Thats what I've been told xox
I agree they seem very real, they are very scary.
Does anyone know if it passes in 3rd Tri? xx

Think its a pg thing in general to have more vivid dreams.
I had one in second tri that really freaked me out, my OH was having an affair but i still lived in the house with him and ther other woman. He went out and got stabbed and the other woman took her time telling me and i ran out and found him the street with people around him.

Really freaked me out for the whole day after.

Hi ladies, decided that I'll come over here now, as I'm reading more 3rd tri, than 2nd tri threads!

I'm due 9th May & I've got everything I need for the baby now!

I haven't got a text buddy yet though, so if anyone would like to be mine, please PM me and we can swap numbers :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->