May Mummies! Congrats Missy, Genna, Jexer72!

Anyone heard from Gemmalou, surely she must of had lil one by now, haven't seen her here for a while............

You didn't do a pink nursery did you? :rofl:

I was worried bout Theo turning out to be a girl as I had bought all blue, but like you say so long as they are healthy it doesn't matter xx

Maccy, Good luck for tomorrow. I'm booked in for Sunday!

Am gonna text Gem Lou now, see if anything has happened.
Will update later

Texted before but heard nothing back as of yet.

Hope all is well

Viejita,
Have you been given a date for induction yet? Mine is Sunday but I really hope I won't need it. She's just a chilled out babe and she'll come when she's ready I think :)

I just wanted to update everyone that I had my baby on May 27th which was my due date. I just posted a seperate thread with pictures. So mark me off the list! YAY!!!!! =)

just to say i'm home with baby zachary (started a new thread) havent got around to posting pics yet.

Congratulations to all the May mummys who have had their babies since i've been away

xx

Hi Kirsty,
Glad you are home and Zachary is well! :)

I had my little girl...Sapphire...on Sunday night, 7lb 13. Yayyyyy!! :happydance:

Was I the last May Mummy to pop?

Have we all moved to a new thread now?

We don't have a thread, would be good to get a may mummies thread over in baby & toddler though, so we can all keep in touch and see how our LO's are getting on.

Big Congrats Hun, gorgeous name xxx

Hi ladies - just to let you know that Jessica Lucy Mae was born on 8 June 2009 at 4.30pm.

It was hard going - 31 hr labour with epidural, pethadin and gas and air. Unfortunately Jessica's head was stuck and I didn't dilate past 8cms so I had to have a C section. It was a difficult time but definitely worth it once she had arrived safe and sound.

She was a hefty 9lb 13oz. See pics attached. :cloud9:

Good luck to anyone yet to have their LO who is reading this.

Thank you so much to all who have been replied to my posts.

This forum is a must to any pregnant lady and I will recommend it to everyone. I will continue to use the forum with some of my daft new mum questions which no doubt will crop up.

Over and out for now. :baby:

Attachments

• DSC00279.jpg
    DSC00279.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00271.jpg
    DSC00271.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00260.jpg
    DSC00260.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
i def think we should set up a may section in the baby and toddler though, great to see how everyone is getting on xx

congrats to the last few that have had their LO's
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back