Mayas Here!!!

sorry i read and run yesterday, as soon as i heard 92 stitches i ran away and hid, blimey you brave brave woman!!! bet she is all worth it, she looks gorgeous hun :)

xxxx

Young, Congrats on ur adorable bundle of joy! She looks beautiful. 92 Sticthes? I think I'm about to pass out. Well done tho!

Congratulations to you and well done on the arrival of little Maya. It sounds like you did really well. :hugs:

Like you said, they're so worth every bit of pain :happydance:

Maya is so beautiful and you are one brave woman ! xxxx

congratulations!

Gosh the thought alone of 92 stitches makes my eyes water. Hope they heal up quickly for you. Well done, Mayas gorgeous :hugs:

Congrats! She's beautiful! I think the birth would have been less complicated if you were naturally ready to give birth instead of being induced. But they obviously had no choice because of brisk reflex. Dont let it put you off for future babies! :hugs:

:shock: 92 stitches...

You are sooo brave!

Congratulations, she is really beautiful.

Congratulations!!!!

Shes adorable:hugs:

Well done you!

Congratulations, she really is a little princess, so beautiful! The stitches do get better hun. xxx

My god, 92 stitches :shock: Well done you hun. Sounds like you had a tough time, but it was worth it. You have an adorable little girl. Congratulations :hug:

I had no idea Maya was here!! Was just about to post and see where you'd gone! Should check this section more often :lol:

Congrats :) Shes gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->