Maybe a dumb question, but what do you mean by...

Kiwi4545

Reaction score
"A curry to start labor?"
What exactly is a curry?:)

It's just "curry" but it's a seasoning used in Asian food

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry

It's just seasoning used in different food. Asian, Jamaican... I love some curry chicken and rice!

A curry is a dish using lots of spices. The hotter the curry the more chance to start labour (apparently). Had one last night!

Basically, something spicy is supposed to help stimulate and get your bowels moving, which in turn can trigger uterine contractions (or so I heard)

So, something like Sriracha sauce or something with lots of chillies might work like a curry - have it hot and hope for the best!

An Indian takeaway curry, I had a chicken jalfrazi last night and it did blow my brains out cause im not a spice fan (i usually have a korma), 15 mins later i was on the toilet and 30 mins later i had some strong and painful contractions that came every 12 minuets, but after a few hours they eased off, having another tomorrow.
I'd defiantly recomend a jalfrazi if you want labour to start :)

An Indian takeaway curry, I had a chicken jalfrazi last night and it did blow my brains out cause im not a spice fan (i usually have a korma), 15 mins later i was on the toilet and 30 mins later i had some strong and painful contractions that came every 12 minuets, but after a few hours they eased off, having another tomorrow.
I'd defiantly recomend a jalfrazi if you want labour to start :)

On thursday night i had madras curry, friday night vindaloo, and saturday night tindaloo ( seriously hot ) curry, it hasnt done a thing apart from burn my mouth!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->