maybe back to square one :( :(

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
well DH and i decided to ttc in april this year but now we might have to reconsider

DH text me today saying that everone in his work were getting letters this fri asking them to take voluntary redundancy,they have until next fri to decide and if not enough people take it then the company will decide who to make redundant.hes going to start looking for another job just incase. i dont know how we are going to pay bills etc if weve only one wage coming in,and theres no way we can afford LO at minute.

hopefully im worrying about nothing again!!!

Try not to worry too much, hopefully you'll be just fine. And even if he is one of those affected, there's still plenty of time to find a new job before ttc in April. It'll be ok, don't worry.

Aww... that sucks :( So many people are in the same boat. Try not to worry about it too much until you know whats happening on Friday and then you can start making plans once you know where you stand. Good luck babe!
x

Oh that sounds so horrible and stressful. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Has he been in that job for long?

Oh that sounds so horrible and stressful. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Has he been in that job for long?

just over two years hes the only one there that does his job,but he was off sick for 6 weeks before chrismas as he had operation on his hand,then he cut his hand in work few weeks ago and they were annoyed at him even though it wasnt his fault:growlmad: just worried incase they take all this into account

they cant use that against ur oh n if they did then ur oh would have a good case on his hands to sue the heck out of them!

i would say try not to worry but how can u not in a time like this, all ur oh can do is look for another job and if he finds one just go for it so then he will have a more stable job rather then staying there where he could be made redundant.

good luck to u both x

I'm sure it'll be okay. So many people have overcome great odds and you will have your LO when the time is right. Promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->