Maybe crazy, do I see something?

Rainbows1234

Reaction score
So I'm 1 week late, and of course since I'm a POAS addict I bought two kinds today, 1 clear blue (picture) +\- and then a first response digi which was NO-. I'm going crazy. Any opinions would be great even if you tell me I'm crazy for thinking I might see something!! Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 73
I definitely see it but I don't have any experience with either of they tests x

i used a pink dye yesterday, it was definitely negative! I'm just honestly loosing hope at this point and either need a sure positive or AF so I can start again! I have been trying since February and had one miscarriage. And these darn sticks are so expensive !!!!

I used wondfo tests from Amazon, you can get quite a bundle for pretty cheap and they worked just fine with me! If you weren't tracking ovulation perhaps you ovulated a little later and would be earlier than you thought? I hope you get a definite answer soon either way, being in limbo is frustrating.

I used wondfo tests from Amazon, you can get quite a bundle for pretty cheap and they worked just fine with me! If you weren't tracking ovulation perhaps you ovulated a little later and would be earlier than you thought? I hope you get a definite answer soon either way, being in limbo is frustrating.

You're right I could be earlier then I thought! I've been ordering OPKs for the last few months and ran out half way through testing this month when I just started showing positive but never hit a peak! Maybe I'll give it a few more days and go for another test. This is my first time in limbo and it's not fun!!! Thanks for the idea for the wondfo I'm going to order some on Monday for next cycle!

Sounds like a good plan! I'm hoping you got it this cycle but if not then tons of :dust: for next cycle! :)

AF still hasn't shown!!! I got another test that I was just so unsure about and called the OB for blood work, I should have my results in a few hours and boy am I scared!!! I can't handle the disappointment again ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->