Maybe I'll get lucky?!

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but anyway....

My sister bought me the Silvercross 3D pram from Mothercare. She ordered it online but they delivered the Silvercross Ventura car seat instead. My sister phoned them to arrange for it to be sent back and get the pram. They delivered the pram a few days later but never collected the car seat. She's spoken to them since and they said they'd get in touch about collecting it.

Thats at least 2 weeks ago now and she's still not heard anything. Is she likely to? Does this mean we can keep it?! It's worth almost £90 and we were going to buy that one anyway. I feel bad keeping it, like it's stealing but they don't seem very bothered about getting it back.

Ha i wouldnt call them again now lol, atleast you did try and get in touch for them to come and get it, youve done your bit, if they cant be arsed to come and collect i would keep it!

Dont whether thats just me tho lol!

Thanks. I guess that saves a lot of money. It's a very cool thing to get for free. Now I love Mothercare.

i would love them too haha!

dont get your hopes up too much just incase they turn up in a few days, i very much doubt it tho since its has been 2 weeks, thought you would have atleast got a phone call from them by now though.

Yeah they normally arrange with you when they are sending someone to get it. My sister is at work all day on week days so there isn't usually anyone around. When they delivered the pram they left it with the neighbours.

after all your not responsible for them if they made a mistake in the first place !!! you are pregnant you have other thing to think about !!!
don't tell them anything (but make sure they don't charge your sister for it so )
enjoy your gifts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->