Maybe I'm seeing things!

I see that one too!! If those are one step tests you need better tests as they look the same for days... It took me 3 days for them to get darker when other tests were getting darker each morning!

Thanks for this! I'm pretty certain these are the one step tests; I will check when I get home :D what tests would you suggest? :)

I see that one too!! If those are one step tests you need better tests as they look the same for days... It took me 3 days for them to get darker when other tests were getting darker each morning!

Thanks for this! I'm pretty certain these are the one step tests; I will check when I get home :D what tests would you suggest? :)

If you are in the UK I suggest super drug early tests. The slightly more expensive ones. I had bfp at 11dpo on those yet bfn until 14dpo on one step and the line didn't get darker on one-step till 18dpo and by that time supersrug was nice and dark.

I'm going out today to get a test- I don't think I'm anywhere near a superdrugs. Does anyone know if Tesco's brand are any good? AF is due tomorrow and it feels as though I'm about to come on at any moment! I woke up extremely wet (sorry tmi) and thought the game was over! Idk why, I'm just not completely convinced by the IC. With DS, I used clearblue- but I read a lot of bad things about blue dye tests- so that has put me off. I really hope this is a BFP :) Thanks all for looking!

Tesco are ok, I got a faint post with them too before I got a decent line on a one step, be warned though, they are blue dye which isn't great.

Looking forward to seeing the test!!

https://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah193/tootyfruities97/Mobile%20Uploads/20161018_114758_zps806cakr9.jpg

Ended up with a test from asda. There is a definite line, but very faint (but clearer than shown in pic). AF is due tomorrow. Shouldn't it be darker at this point?

Not necessarily, you need to see how it develops over a few days. Some people haven't even got their bfp at this point!! Congrats!!!

https://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah193/tootyfruities97/Mobile%20Uploads/20161018_125801_zpsleoymu8h.jpg

That's true! Maybe I will give the tests a break for a couple days...! This was the asda test about an hour after. Definitely darker..

I didn't get a faint BFP until 2 days after AF was due with my first pregnancy.

Line means preggo! Take it a day at a time and enjoy!

I think that's a great looking line! Each test is different. Maybe those aren't as sensitive or maybe that test didn't have as much dye in it. How sure of your dates are you?

I'm not definite on when I ovulated. I'm going to do the other Asda test tomorrow- will post pics of the progression. AF never showed and still extremely wet, sore breasts and I had a huge nap yesterday.

That's a positive for sure, congratulations on your pregnancy :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"