maybe TMI (I tend to do that a lot here) but I need advice!

R

Ready4tw0

So this may be TMI but I need help with something! Last night cm was creamy but turning watery, cervix was medium low and medium to firm, we bd'd at 3am this morning cm is watery ( I never get ewcm) and cervix is high and mefium soft. We bd'd and dh stayed in for a couple minutes and rolled over but as soon as he was out it all came out, which is unusual as of late. We work separate hours so we won't be able to bd much until Saturday. Am I out? Or does it sound like I am possibly ovulating today? or will one more time tomorrow morning suffice if I o tomorrow or even early sat? Maybe I'll get up when he gets off tonight and tomorrow for a quick bd :haha:

ETA I normally have 30-32 day cycles and im on day 16

Don't worry about it seemingly all coming out. One of my conceptions (we weren't really trying...just not preventing), as soon as DH was done I went to the bathroom and tried to get as much out as possible so it didn't leak out when I was sleeping. I still got pregnant.

Depends on how long your LP is, and if you are even ovulating. How do you know that you ovulate? Are you temping to confirm?

I've been told that what comes out is leftover semen, but that the sperm are still in there making their way.

I've definitely ovulate as this will be #2. I have seen my OB for many reasons and we both agree I ovulate each month around the same time but no I do not temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->